New mascara: Rimmel Glam Eyes (lot's of pics)

s0xjuicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingRose
I CANNOT seem to find this product anywhere and I want to try it so bad cause it looks amazing! I'm out in California...has anyone found it out here? Maybe I'll check Wal Mart tomorrow again.

Well I'm in Canada and I found it at Wal-Mart, but the OP said she found it at Walgreens, so maybe you can try there also?

FiestyFemme

I'm so tempted by this! I need to toss my current mascara in a few days, and I'm trying to decide what to get next. I was thinking Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express, but this is tempting too.

For those who can't find it, I'm on the east coast, and I've seen it at CVS.

glam8babe

after using this everyday for 2 weeks whilst i was on holiday, i dont like it!
it's good if you dont have much money but the bendy brush annoys me.. id rather shell out more money for lancome and get amazing quality

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashona Heléna
It's cool...but i don't like it as much as Maybelline's Colossal Volume Express

This is good to hear! I think I'll pick up the Colossal Volum Express since I'm going to the store tonight.

stargirl01

We have kinda mixed reviews on this mascara, but i'm going to buy it anyways- what is the worst thing about this product??
th_DANCE.gif

glam8babe

it's good but the brush is ANNOYING! it's just too bendy

i've deffo used better mascara (like hypnose!)

s0xjuicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
it's good but the brush is ANNOYING! it's just too bendy

i've deffo used better mascara (like hypnose!)

Yeah, I have to agree, the brush is annoying, especially if you're on the go and in a rush, you have to look at the brush to make sure you're using the correct side, other than that, it's good.