**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

butterflyeyes

Two more palettes, only one more I need after this since I think Marshmallow and S208 were discontinued or something.Top to bottom left then top to bottom right it's D552 Crystalline Grey Beige (LOVE it), I340 Lime Green, S228 Petrol Blue, then I212 Periwinkle, M842 Wine, and I872 Pearly Pink.
Wonder what made them discontinue it. Did you place an order with MUFE over the phone? Usually they will tell you why something was discontinued

LauraLara

Wonder what made them discontinue it. Did you place an order with MUFE over the phone? Usually they will tell you why something was discontinued
Well, I went to the actual MUFE site (to pick the colors for my phone order) and none of the colors that the bloggers have that aren't on the Sephora website show up on the MUFE site. So I just guessed they must not exist anymore? I'm hoping they're just reformulating them or something and they'll be back, because they touted that whole 210 colors thing an awful lot to end up with only 197. But the sites still show you colors that are out of stock, so these aren't out of stock, they're just not there :( I should just stop whining and call and ask. Maybe they're there but you have to know to ask for them, like a pro secret.

butterflyeyes

Well, I went to the actual MUFE site (to pick the colors for my phone order) and none of the colors that the bloggers have that aren't on the Sephora website show up on the MUFE site. So I just guessed they must not exist anymore? I'm hoping they're just reformulating them or something and they'll be back, because they touted that whole 210 colors thing an awful lot to end up with only 197. But the sites still show you colors that are out of stock, so these aren't out of stock, they're just not there :( I should just stop whining and call and ask. Maybe they're there but you have to know to ask for them, like a pro secret.
Yeah call and ask. Worse case scenario they are discontinued BUT the store may still have in stock

LauraLara

Yeah call and ask. Worse case scenario they are discontinued BUT the store may still have in stock
Good point! Maybe there are a couple hiding on a shelf somewhere for me :D Now I just need to make a list of which ones are missing so I know which to ask for!

colormefab

Sorry if this questions was asked and answered in a previous post but Im not getting it straight from Sephora and I need answers because I hate ordering during the weekend.
I just got Rouge notification about the sale happening Sunday. Will the 15% off be applied to the MUFE trios or duos? I think I heard last year that they didn't allow the discount to apply to the MUFE shadows in duo and trio forms because there was already a discount. Can anyone confirm this? I called customer service and an individual store and didn't feel confident in the answer they gave as they barely knew that the sale was Sunday. -_-

I know one of the good citizens of Specktra can give it to me straight.
xoxo
bigstar.gif

shontay07108

Sorry if this questions was asked and answered in a previous post but Im not getting it straight from Sephora and I need answers because I hate ordering during the weekend. I just got Rouge notification about the sale happening Sunday. Will the 15% off be applied to the MUFE trios or duos? I think I heard last year that they didn't allow the discount to apply to the MUFE shadows in duo and trio forms because there was already a discount. Can anyone confirm this? I called customer service and an individual store and didn't feel confident in the answer they gave as they barely knew that the sale was Sunday. -_- I know one of the good citizens of Specktra can give it to me straight. xoxo:bigstar:
Last year I was able to get the discount in store but it doesn't work online. Others said they were able to do it in store, so I'm confident it'll work there still.

shontay07108

That really sucks because most of the ones I want are "online exclusives"
I feel your pain. I guess if you get the 3 shadows without the 3 pan palette you'll still get the $15.You just don't get the $20 on top of that. If you need a palette they have a large MUFE palette that can come in handy if you plan on buying more later. There's only one shade left that I want it's online exclusive. I'll be getting that for the sale.

LauraLara

Have you guys heard about this? If you read down in the comments on temptalia it says some of the colors, including the s900 I wanted, were discontinued because light messed up the pigment really bad: http://www.temptalia.com/make-ever-s900-marshmallow-artist-shadow-blush-review-photos-swatches

shontay07108

Have you guys heard about this? If you read down in the comments on temptalia it says some of the colors, including the s900 I wanted, were discontinued because light messed up the pigment really bad: http://www.temptalia.com/make-ever-s900-marshmallow-artist-shadow-blush-review-photos-swatches
This is so funny because I've seen that color on display and I thought it looked funky because people put their gross little fingers all up in it. It's weird that exposure to light would change it so drastically. Pretty color, though.

LauraLara

This is so funny because I've seen that color on display and I thought it looked funky because people put their gross little fingers all up in it. It's weird that exposure to light would change it so drastically. Pretty color, though.
Right?! That's SO weird. I'm just compiling a list right now of the discontinued ones. I'm hoping they'll figure out what's wrong with the formula, fix it and re-release them. I REALLY want that effing color. And the baby blue too.

LauraLara

Okay from what I can figure these are the discontinued shades: ME 232 ME 302 ME 910 S 214 S 852 S 208 S 924 S 854 S 900 I 204 I 906 I 218 I 904

shontay07108

Okay from what I can figure these are the discontinued shades: ME 232 ME 302 ME 910 S 214 S 852 S 208 S 924 S 854 S 900 I 204 I 906 I 218 I 904
Damn I didn't know there was more! I don't think I have any of those shades. Hopefully, they will be fixed and brought back.

butterflyeyes

I only have one color out of those (S-852) because it was in the 30/30/30 palette. No clue what's supposed to be wrong with it though. It's still just as pink as it always has been so I don't know how long it's supposed to take for the discoloration to start if that's really the reason for the DC. Texture is still the same too. :shrugs:

LauraLara

I only have one color out of those (S-852) because it was in the 30/30/30 palette. No clue what's supposed to be wrong with it though. It's still just as pink as it always has been so I don't know how long it's supposed to take for the discoloration to start if that's really the reason for the DC. Texture is still the same too.
shrugs.gif
Yeah I don't even know if that's the real reason, it's just the only one I've heard so far, and I've only heard it about the Marshmallow pink... So it may or may not be true, and if it IS true, maybe they just pulled colors with similar formulas just in case? Maybe they shared some ingredient that might be causing it? I don't know how much it matters because most of us don't keep our makeup out under fluorescent lighting, but I sure hope they re-release them when they fix the problem. I have the same one as you and mine looks fine too. lmk if you hear anything else!

Icecaramellatte

Any info on these new palettes I've been hearing about? One is Nudes and the other is brights maybe. Smaller size pans than the regular shadows and maybe 9 colors? I want to know the shades in them to see if I already have them. Any info appreciated.

DILLIGAF

Any info on these new palettes I've been hearing about? One is Nudes and the other is brights maybe. Smaller size pans than the regular shadows and maybe 9 colors? I want to know the shades in them to see if I already have them. Any info appreciated.
NEED!!!!

LauraLara

I'm really glad I came here, I thought I was losing my mind when I started to see them disappear!
Right? lmk if you hear anything else... I really need to just call them and see if there's an official response. I'm surprised how quietly this is happening... Where are all the MUFE fanatics?!