**NEW** MUFE Artist Shadows

butterflyeyes

Yay! so maybe sooner!
It's possible. They usually send a pro preview email that gives backstage cardholders a one-day preview sale day about a week or so before it becomes available to everyone. I went back to look at my emails to make sure I didn't overlook some of these other items but I don't think I did unless I deleted them. Of course they don't necessarily do it for every new product but they do it a lot.

Ernie

MUFE plexi gloss Back row, starting with the dark color, left to right, 502P, 500, 208P, 201 Left to right, 203P, 302P, 103, 105P
Oops. Posted in the wrong thread.

LauraLara

Just bought the two new Aqua rouge lip colors! They're up at sephora! I also got my last three (right? I'm done now?) artist shadows, eggshell, apricot and mandarin. Mandarin is prettier in person than I expected but apricot is kind of more dusky and brick like than the delicate pastel orange I was hoping for. In fact, apricot and mandarin look identical with different finishes. Anyway, I'm DONE buying artist shadows unless marshmallow and that baby blue come back.

DILLIGAF

When I got up this afternoon and the code was still working I quickly chucked the MUFE neutral palette my basket and hotfooted it to checkout. I'm surprised I only had one of the colors already in the palette. Celestial Earth.

shontay07108

When I got up this afternoon and the code was still working I quickly chucked the MUFE neutral palette my basket and hotfooted it to checkout. I'm surprised I only had one of the colors already in the palette. Celestial Earth. 
That's the only one I have, too.

Shars

Awww yayyy!! I can't wait to see your swatches if you get a chance. I almost put that and the colour one in my cart (along with other things) when I saw the code was still working but then I remembered how much money I spent on makeup in the last two weeks
sigh.gif

DILLIGAF

Awww yayyy!! I can't wait to see your swatches if you get a chance. I almost put that and the colour one in my cart (along with other things) when I saw the code was still working but then I remembered how much money I spent on makeup in the last two weeks
sigh.gif
I post swatches tomorrow. My initial thoughts are as follows. The packaging is amazing. I can't believe I'm about to say that a cardboard palette feels luxe. It has that "quality" weight you usually get with higher end products. Like I said In the Sephora thread I can see myself taking this an my Sonia Kashuk matte palette for a weekend away and having everything I need for easy to dramatic neutral looks.

Shars

I post swatches tomorrow. My initial thoughts are as follows. The packaging is amazing. I can't believe I'm about to say that a cardboard palette feels luxe. It has that "quality" weight you usually get with higher end products. Like I said In the Sephora thread I can see myself taking this an my Sonia Kashuk matte palette for a weekend away and having everything I need for easy to dramatic neutral looks.
Oh that's good to hear for sure! Is it only the coloured one that's LE? On Sephora's website it's the only one with the LE annotation.

trina27

So my collection is now up to 21...and I'm trying to decide on an empty palette for them. I am not particularly close to an MUFE boutique, but I could call an order in.

First, does anyone know of a site that gives the dimensions of MUFE's empty palettes?

Second, without knowing the dimensions, I am leaning towards the "L" size I think...the one that has an insert available for 10 pans. Although I don't think I would use the insert...but I am wondering without the insert how many pans that size palette holds?

To be honest, I am still considering a Z-palette just because of the window so I can see what is in it without opening but the MUFE palette may be more sturdy?

Any input? What do you have your artist shadows in?

colormefab

So my collection is now up to 21...and I'm trying to decide on an empty palette for them. I am not particularly close to an MUFE boutique, but I could call an order in.

First, does anyone know of a site that gives the dimensions of MUFE's empty palettes?

Second, without knowing the dimensions, I am leaning towards the "L" size I think...the one that has an insert available for 10 pans. Although I don't think I would use the insert...but I am wondering without the insert how many pans that size palette holds?

To be honest, I am still considering a Z-palette just because of the window so I can see what is in it without opening but the MUFE palette may be more sturdy?

Any input? What do you have your artist shadows in?
So, I dont know any dimensions of the MUFE palette but I believe the XL palette holds 28+. I originally purchased the large Z- palette to store mine because Sephora is constantly out of stock of the MUFE palette and I dont have a MUFE boutique near me. I finally got my hands on the MUFE palette(kicking myself for not buying two) one day when it snuck back in stock. The MUFE palette is a better value and more functional than the Z-palette even though its not as cute. With the Z- palette, I was forcing my 15 shadows in and the magnet is not as strong and sturdy as the MUFE which is bothersome when I want to travel, especially since the shadows are so creamy and susceptible to so many dents and nicks. Also, you get a wayyy better value for the MUFE palette. The MUFE palette was $14, holds almost double the Z- palette which is $20 and is much sturdier. The only drawback to the MUFE palette for me is the fact that because it holds more, its a little heavier and bigger which isnt a deal breaker, its just not as attractive on my vanity.

trina27

So, I dont know any dimensions of the MUFE palette but I believe the XL palette holds 28+. I originally purchased the large Z- palette to store mine because Sephora is constantly out of stock of the MUFE palette and I dont have a MUFE boutique near me. I finally got my hands on the MUFE palette(kicking myself for not buying two) one day when it snuck back in stock. The MUFE palette is a better value and more functional than the Z-palette even though its not as cute. With the Z- palette, I was forcing my 15 shadows in and the magnet is not as strong and sturdy as the MUFE which is bothersome when I want to travel, especially since the shadows are so creamy and susceptible to so many dents and nicks. Also, you get a wayyy better value for the MUFE palette. The MUFE palette was $14, holds almost double the Z- palette which is $20 and is much sturdier. The only drawback to the MUFE palette for me is the fact that because it holds more, its a little heavier and bigger which isnt a deal breaker, its just not as attractive on my vanity.
Thanks so much! Sounds like I will call an MUFE boutique. I will probably get 2 Ls rather than one XL. I was looking thru some earlier pages in this thread and it seems like the L will hold 18. So if I get 2, maybe I will stop myself at 36 total pans! I have enough still on my "wish" list that I may go over the 28 that would fit in one XL!