New real swatches on MAC's site!!!

brandiisamonkey

This is the GREATEST thing EVAR!!!!! OMG!

*edit*
Its still great but some of them dont look that true to life buy hey its better than the color squares! now I know a little bit more of what the colors look like!

Sanne

I love the pics, it's a huge implovement, but I think they show a bit pastel... take a look at bitter e/s

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I love the pics, it's a huge implovement, but I think they show a bit pastel... take a look at bitter e/s

yeah some of them seem a little lighter or just not as vibrant but hey like I said its way better than the color suares lol
clap.gif

lightnlovly

wow!!! This is a great help, but they are not true to life *definateley better than the squares tho* Did you see coppering? It looks purple (maybe it's my comp
hmm.gif
)

xsparkage

haha i just noticed this a few minutes ago, and i was like "is this new, or am i just really dumb?" but i like it a lot!

eye_pr0mise

love the new pictures .. thanks for the post .. i probably would have never noticed .. okay no thats a lie. but thanks for the heads up :)

meagannn

I think this new swatch deal makes them look considerably less than they do in real life! I hated the color squares but... this picture of 'all that glitters' isn't even the same color. this is more beige than my 'all that glitters.' Motif looks pale yellow... ill quit griping! lol

euhghh. They are better than they used to be, but im still not that impressed!

Good info anyways, thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif

Katgirl625

it is an improvement, but I still don't think the colors are quite up to scratch. The swatches on specktra are WAY better!
smiles.gif

Everything looks muted and toned down, and pastel like the other members have said.

pumpkincat210

I'm not that impressed either. I have a lot of those colors and they don't really match. the freshwater e/s swatch is a totally different color. It's too pastel.

ebonyannette

Gasp! I LOVE IT!!! It wasnt there just yesterday cause I was going through writting down my list, I was just complaining about how I couldnt tell what the color "really" looked like, those color blocks sucked.
YEAH YEAH YEAH Im so happy!

OnaFyre

It's still better than the color boxes... And the lipsticks are closer to real life than the shadows.

Winthrop44

Hmmm...I have to go with those who say some of the colors look really off. It's a nice effort because I know alot of folks didn't like the swatches. For some reason though I find these less tempting/appealing.