New Sephora Catalog

user3

I am looking at it online right now! I can't wait to get it in the mail!!
I love the coverlook!! I love the lip color!
The Cargo glitter collection looks nice!
I just ordered the BeneFit Swinging sweeties.I also ordered the Philosphy Candy Cane 3n1. Come on UPS!

The Stila Petite Coffret Set caught my eye and I don't even care for Stila that much.

They have Nars orgasm l/g and blush as a set now!

The Becca Bronze Berry Holiday Set looks really nice. I've only used Becca brushes so I am curious about the m/u.

The lip purse for City Cosmetics is too cute!!

I want the LORAC Tempt Me, Tease Me, Taste Me gloss set!!!!

Smashbox The Troubador looks interesting too! That could come in handy!

Everything on page 13 I want!
lol.gif
Tarte The Temptress Eye, Lip & Cheek Palette is too freaking cute! Pop Beauty Eye Class - Green Eyes has some great travel colors in it!

Of course all of page 14 with Dior Dior, I want I want!!

Lola Cosmetics Lola Go Lightly is cute too!

Another want the Philosophy Ice cream man suitcase!!

On page 45 Bourjois has some nice l/g, e/s, mascara sets.

52 pages FAT!!!

Just a reminder Sephora should be having their 20%off friends and family deal soon so you might want to hold off on any big hauls
smiles.gif

Sadly it does not show the code
ssad.gif
but With the code you can pick from Lorac Losta lash mascara, Sephora pink my princess powder, DKNY be delicious mini gloss on a key chain holder, Bliss Bergamot body butter. All deluxe size samples.

Here is the link to the catalog
http://www.sephora.com/catalog/onlin...egoryId=C12578

If anyone finds out the code for this catalog please post! Thanks!

user4

how do u order it, to get it in the mail? and another thing, does MAC have a catalog?

shygirl

I believe the code is similar to last year's: FF2005.

I really think that Sephora should just use the code for everyone a la 'Customer Appreciation'. This is the internet age where stuff gets shared rather quickly and on a very large scale. If they want to have something just for F&F, then have a promotion where purchases can only be made in person at the stores.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
how do u order it, to get it in the mail? and another thing, does MAC have a catalog?

I think you can order it online (you have to sign up for an account if you don't have one) or you can call 1-877-SEPHORA (737-4672).

Here is the catalog in PDF form for download

http://www.sephora.com/assets/catalo...etecatalog.pdf

catCover.jpg

n_j_t

Oh man, I haven't gotten my mail copy yet, but it's already created a gazillion lemmings.
th_wiggle2.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014

It's free by the way
smiles.gif

You can just get one by signing up for it on the website.

I think MAC has one. I know someone who gets one but I don't know how she gets it. I think it might be a MAC pro one. Not sure.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygirl
I believe the code is similar to last year's: FF2005.

I really think that Sephora should just use the code for everyone a la 'Customer Appreciation'. This is the internet age where stuff gets shared rather quickly and on a very large scale. If they want to have something just for F&F, then have a promotion where purchases can only be made in person at the stores.

Opps sorry meant the code for the catalog deluxe items.

But yes I agree about the customer appreciation!!!!

Isis

Wonderful! Another excuse to just happen to stop in
th_wink3.gif
That's such a lie though! They know me so well in there it's almost sad.

Rowan

Thanks for the news. Hadn't been to Sephora's website in awhile. I'll go browse the pdf catalog to tide me over until I get my paper one in the mail!

moonrevel

There are so many lovely things in that catalogue that I might want, that my head just exploded. Dammit, how am I supposed to maintain a MAC obsession with a Sephora five minutes walking distance from my apartment?!!?

everstar

Waaah, I've signed up for Sephora's mailing list at least twice and I never get the stupid catalogues. I guess I'll just have to ogle it online.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by everstar
Waaah, I've signed up for Sephora's mailing list at least twice and I never get the stupid catalogues. I guess I'll just have to ogle it online.

Email mail them or call them. I didn't get one once and when I called the gal sent me one. About 4 days after I got the one she sent I got another one. Guess mail was just running slow. Opps...

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by everstar

Same here! I've given up on that and just go in to pick them up now. It's only a 10 minute drive for me anyway.

sigwing

I finally just got mine today!

I have an order from online the other day that's going to be here shortly, & now I found a few other things that look tempting. Christmas always has such great deals & special offers....it's hard to buy gifts when I'm wanting them for myself!

mel0622

Quote:
I think MAC has one. I know someone who gets one but I don't know how she gets it. I think it might be a MAC pro one. Not sure.

*GASP* i want one!