New Sephora Catalog

mspixieears

You guys are soooo lucky to live in Nth America. I remember someone once sent me a then current catalogue as a swap extra...I still paw through it every now and then!

How do they manage to make everything look so desirable???

Isis

I have no idea but I LOVED the last catalog (Czarina Fall/05). I keep my favorite pages from all the catalogs in a binder so I can refer to them for inspiration later
tong.gif

I keep all my MAC looks and other magazine things in there too. It's a habbit I picked up back in college during my graphic design courses LOL

~~Queenofshuz~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Opps sorry meant the code for the catalog deluxe items.

But yes I agree about the customer appreciation!!!!

the code is different for every catalogue....I just got mine and it's a one for every customer thing....ya know?

CaliKris

I'm still waiting for mine to get here. I did make a Gift Registry so my friends and family could have it easy this year! hehehehe

They actually just moved the Store near me and it is HUGE now. Double if not almost triple the old size! Forget waiting for the catalog, I think need to make a trip to South Coast Plaza this weekend!
smiles.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Queenofshuz~~
the code is different for every catalogue....I just got mine and it's a one for every customer thing....ya know?

Yup they do the code by region but anyone in a different region can use the other codes.

IndyEMSkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
I have no idea but I LOVED the last catalog (Czarina Fall/05). I keep my favorite pages from all the catalogs in a binder so I can refer to them for inspiration later

I keep the old catalogs and magazines for the looks, also. I need to start a binder! The Czarina looks were beautiful, but I think the Wishful ones will suit me better (pale, blonde, blue).