New to this site what is you HG drugstore items?

I know everyone loves mac but their having a great sale at Walgreens this week & wanting to know what your DS HG are? TIA

KimmyAnn_678

HIP eyeshadow duos
smiles.gif
I collect another 2 each time I see them BOGO.

They come in great color combos and the color payout is excellent for a drugstore brand. Very blendable as well. My favorite so far is Charisma.. a soft dusty mauve paired with a purple plum. There is also one that is supposed to be a pretty good dupe of MAC Parrot, but I can't remember the name of it at the moment.

That's the only thing I've ever really tried and like from a drug store. I've heard lots of good things about Rimmel eyeliners and Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick... I bought some to try while ago, but haven't gotten around to ever using them though,

S.S.BlackOrchid

Revlon Colorstay foundation & Covergirl Freshlook powder, Revlon Colorstay and L'oreal Infallible lippies. I guess I have a thing for longlasting makeup.
I also like Physicians Formula powders (the yellow one) and I use their bronzer as blush, and Prestige liquid liners and Neutrogena tinted lip balms.

xiahe

- Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara
- Almay One Coat Nourishing - Triple Effect mascara (those two are my favorite drugstore mascaras!!!)
- Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder (soft silky & smooth...i used to use a powder by Cover Girl but imo it really sucked compared to this stuff!)
- Almay Clear Complexion Concealer (this stuff has salicylic acid in it so it helps your blemishes =) sometimes i have to use a green concealer on those really red, angry-looking blemishes but i love this stuff)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner (pencil) - it's a self-advancing pencil with a built-in sharpener on the bottom (you have to pull it out) and this stuff lasts! this is the best d/s eyeliner i've ever used imo. i also heard great things about the liquid one.
- Prestige eyeshadows. Cover Girl eyeshadows are nice, too!
- Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Cream Shadow. i use this stuff for a base and it works wonders - doesn't make my eyeshadow crease!
- Wet n Wild Mega Glo Face Illuminator in Blushing. it's a cream (kind of like MAC CCBs) and this color is a very light pearly pink. perfect for highlighting and i like to use this on my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes.
- Cover Girl Fruit Spritzers glosses. bad color payoff imo but they taste and smell great lol.
- blushes: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush (Peach Satin), jane. Blushing Cheeks (Blushing Earth Sheer) & jane. Shimmering Blush (Roses)

hth!
heart.gif

BeautyPsycho

L'Oreal infalible 6 hrs gloss (This may or may not be the correct name, I'm too lazy to google.. lol)
Maybelline mineral power liquid foundation
CoverGirl lash exact maskara
CoverGirl professional thick lash mascara (tinkinsh-redish tube)
Revlon nailpolish

rachybloom

Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara.. stayed through swimming and is a good dupe of Diorshow!

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Moisturizer

kelcia

L'Oreal Hip Cream Liner
Black especially. It's amazing.
And if you're into bright eyeshadow and you have Urban Decay Primer Potion I suggest buying those large shadow pencils (if they're super cheap) that match your eyeshadows so you can layer and it's awesome. Any brand.. I think all cream shadow sticks are useless on their own but with UDPP and e/s you're good.

mrheine

i agree with l'oreal hip cream liner, i bought it in black and it's comparable if not better than mac's fluidline. when it went bogo i bought it and every other color, but i don't really have a use for the teal, blue, purple and brown ones lol.

and burts bee's is my go-to balm.

Stephie Baby

Anything by NYX!!!
L'oreal HIP cream liners
L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duos
CG lash blast mascara
Maybelline Define A Lash
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid foundation
Wet N Wild is also coming out with some awesome stuff. They have some really pigmented lip glosses now.
CVS Essence of Beauty brushes

MissDeViousDiVa

Maybelline XXL mascara, the one with a black end and a white end. The white end primer is awesome.

Cover Girl Lash Blast waterproof mascara

Wet N Wild, I love Red Sensation megaslick lipgloss, and there's other good gloss colors too. I've tried one of their lipliners and I like it too but I forgot the #, it's 99 cents though you can't go wrong. I just looked at the Wet N Wild thread in this forum and I'm going to go try their cream shadows if I can find them.

Rimmel Kiss Off! lipgloss (mine leaked though but other than that I love it and I wanna try other colors)

HeavenLeiBlu

Milani pencils ( all kinds)

and Jordana lip pencils.

Wet N Wild liquid liner. I'm a liquid liner noob, and I was able to do a great job with it. Plus, it's long lasting, and the colored ones are nice!

Oh yeah, and H.I.P. Bright Shadow Duos ( the concentreted one, eeenh not so much but other people like them)

And H.I.P. Cream liners!

I also liked Black Opal eyeshadows, but they don't seem to make the single pots anymore, For my mom, Black Opal stick foundation is GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT ( shout out to Sam Fine, HOLLA! LOL)

TDoll

I'm in looove with Cover Girl Lashblast mascara. I want to try the waterproof...
Also, I really like the Loreal HiP line. The cream eyeliners are awesome. All the colors are really pretty and wearable since they aren't super bright. Even the teal believe it or not! The Cream Shadow Paints are awesome too. VERY comparable to the MAC paints. Their pigments are good too.

Skincare-wise, you must try the Garnier Nutritioniste face wipes.

Covergirl Smoothers TM. I cheat on it, but I always come back to it. Revlon superlustrous lipgloss in Coral Glow, WnW All Over Shimmer highlighter, Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black.

maybelline mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation - gives good coverage, and the only drugstore mineral foundation that isn't weirdly packaged.

l'oreal hip color truth cream eyeliner - the eyeliner that smudges the least for me.

Karen_B

I've heard a lot of good things about Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipsticks, I have yet to try them myself but I swatched them at the store and they did seem very smooth and pigmented.

Other than that, I love NYX and Milani eyeshadows, Prestige eyeliners, and NYX doll eye mascara.

MelmoK

All the Rimmel eyeliner pencils.
HiP products
Jane Eyeshadows (not a huge color payoff but I love them for the highlights)
Almay Mascara
Bonnie Bell lipgloss in cotton candy
greengrin.gif

Question. Where do you find the Red Cherry lashes? I've looked and not found any.

Brittni

Milani Wet/Dry eyeshadows, pencils, and lipgloss

Maybeline XXL mascara

Heard great things about L'oreal HIP