New to this site what is you HG drugstore items?

Arisone

Milani Blushes: especially Sunset Beach, Luminous
Milani Nailpolish
Max Factor Mascara
NYX : Everything in this line
Rimmel: Nail polish

babyso

my HG d/s items:
Sally Hansen Carmindy foundation & pressed powder (this is an amazing combo!)
Revlon Colorstay pencils (these are the only thing that last on my waterline)
Cover Girl Lash Exact and Volume Exact mascaras (i'm a huge mascara junkie and i keep repurchasing these)

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristakamikaze
Max Factor lash perfection mascara <333333

Second this. I also like Cover Girl's Lash Exact.

pretebrowneyes

Covergirl Lashblast-I never thought I'd find a ds mascara that didn't smudge and looked this good...BINGO!
Milani shadows-great color payoff and wonderful for the MAC girl on a budget, great dupes
NYX shadows-same as Milani...and their jumbo crayons are the bomb diggity
Nivea creme-i hated this at first because i got it as a big jar of family lotion....too thick for that. but wonderful facial moisturizer

chamichams

L'oreal Original Voluminous Mascara - Amazing when it comes to length and volume.
Neutrogena Skin Eye Tints - I use this as an eyeshadow base. For $7 it does a decent job in helping eyeshadow from creasing. I buy this at Target since CVS does not carry this product.
Maybelline Mousse Eyeshadow and Foundation - Great price! Great product!

ScarletSiren

CG eye enhancers e/s - indigo impact #450, gold sizzle #420, purple pop #455, aqua paradise #500 (pretty good dupe for MAC Parrot). All have great colour pay off, comparable to MAC. I also have sapphire sparkle #610...this one isn't good, I don't suggest purchasing it.

HIP e/s - Flare #404 is nice, Wicked #536..the purple is terrible.

Annabelle kohl eyeliners - tons of colours and they're cheap.

Wet n Wild, Wild Shine nail colours - Burgundy Frost #412A is awesome

Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara

NYX e/s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll

Skincare-wise, you must try the Garnier Nutritioniste face wipes.

those face wipes actually hurt my face, like when I would remove eye makeup, it would burn. But I use the Ponds exfoliating wipes to remove my makeup, and it smells so goooooooooood
yes.gif

Kiss and Makeup

I love HIP eyeliners and lipglosses. Midnight, the navy blue, is a great color. I have no problems using Covergirl or Mabelline or L'Oreal lipglosses and lipsticks. I also use L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye.
I like Nicole nail polishes. They're made by O.P.I and they sale them at my Target.