• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

new tutorial, not dial-up friendly!

jokers_kick

I haven't done a tutorial in ages, so I decided it was about time. Please excuse how I look in most of them, I had Just woken up haha.

DSC00511.jpg

I had to cram it all on my toilet seat haha
Studio tech in NC 35
Select sheer in NC30
studio stick concealer in NC 35
sunbasque blush
tony and tina herbal eye base
lancome eyeshadow in peep
"" in platinum
"" in le blanc
"" in chocolat brulee
MAC e/s in haux
lancome defincils mascara
covergirl stylee style flat pencil
MAC lipliner in hover
lancome lipstick in coquette
Urban Decay slick pots in wicked
medium eyeshadow brush
blending brush
angled brush
smudge brush
blush brush
foundation brush

dsc004440mn.jpg

start with a clean face aka gross morning face haha

dsc004457ml.jpg

Then apply a TINY amount of the studio tech with either a sponge or foundation brush. Make sure to blend it upwards. Don't cake it on or it just looks gross and it all ends up halfway down your face haha.

dsc004467fi.jpg

Now use a concealer brush(I just use a nylon brush) and swipe it accross the top of the concealer a few times to get a minimal amount on your brush.

dsc004486sa.jpg

DOT it onto wherever it needs to go, Then blend it in using your finger or the brush

dsc004499ys.jpg

To set the foundation, use a foundation brush to apply the powder all over your face, so you can't see any shine...but again, don't over-apply it.

dsc004502st.jpg

Using a blush brush, swipe it in circular motions around the blush and tap any excess powder off on your hand

dsc004525hs.jpg

Depending on your face shape, apply it like you normally would. For my face shape I just smile and sweep it upwards from the apples of my cheeks.

dsc004559sd.jpg

This is what you should have so far. Excuse the tiredness haha.

dsc004587jb.jpg

using a small angled brush, get a TINY amount of the chocolat brulee eyeshadow on the edge of the angle, and both sides of the brush.

dsc004607rq.jpg

Start from the inner corners of your eyebrows, slowly rotating the brush as the brow gets smaller so the eyeshadow doesn't get everywhere. Stop at the arch and use the tip to apply the rest to the outer edge.

dsc004621xy.jpg

get a small amount of the eye base on your finger

dsc004649we.jpg

apply it evenly over your entire lid area

dsc004662ww.jpg

on one side of a medium eyeshadow brush, get a fairly good amount of the shimmery light pink(platinum) on it.

dsc004681jw.jpg

brush it onto the inner corners of your lid, not extending past the brow bone

dsc004706ti.jpg

thats what it should look like.

dsc004711im.jpg

now take the shimmery taupe color(le blanc) and do the same as the pink

dsc004744jl.jpg

apply it to the outer part of the lid, in a downward sweeping motion starting at just above the crease.

dsc004798ls.jpg

thats what you should have now.

dsc004802hu.jpg

now, using a blending brush, get a minimal amount of haux eyeshadow on it.

dsc004829ym.jpg

starting from the outer part of your crease, brush it inwards so it blends with the two other colors.

*hahaha i deleted this picture awhile ago off of photobucket, and uploaded a new one with the same code, so sorry about that.*

dsc004881ax.jpg

now curl your lashes for ten seconds.

dsc004890jv.jpg

apply the mascara to the top of the eyelashes first, then going from the base upwards. And coat the lower lashes as well.

dsc004902zd.jpg

now curl your lashes again, for twenty seconds this time.

dsc004931pf.jpg

thats what you should have...try to brush out any clumps you might have gotten.

dsc004948vu.jpg

thats what the whole face should look like by now.

dsc004953ox.jpg

now take the light matte pink(peep) and apply it to a fluffy brush. I used a matte color to highlight because the other colors are shimmery, and it complements them better.

dsc004962cp.jpg

Then i brush it onto my browbone, slightly blending it in with the haux eyeshadow.

dsc004989fi.jpg

now I line my waterline using the black eyeliner

dsc004998bb.jpg

I use a flat eyeliner pencil because it makes lining the top of the eye such a breeze, you just use the thin side and it comes out perfect every time.

dsc005008pm.jpg

I then use a smudger to smudge the eyeliner

dsc005018lr.jpg

I take the angled brush again, and get a bit of haux on it and use it to line under the lower lashes.

dsc005024wb.jpg

now for the lips. I used hover lipliner to line and fill in my lips.

dsc005035jr.jpg

Then I used a brush to apply coquette l/s to my lips because with a brush, the color comes out sheerer.

dsc005053zs.jpg

for a finishing touch I added a little bit of UDs wicked lipgloss to the center of my bottom lip to make them look more full.

dsc005142gm.jpg

Viola!

dsc005088oj.jpg

i really don't like this picture, but it shows the eyeshadow.

dsc005079kd.jpg

PhonyBaloney500

Nice!

Great tutorial! I love this look!

Interesting that you curled your eyelashes with mascara on them--you don't have any eyelash breakage from that?

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
Great tutorial! I love this look!

Interesting that you curled your eyelashes with mascara on them--you don't have any eyelash breakage from that?

not at all! I've been doing it for awhile and my eyelashes don't even fall out or get brittle. They're the same length and thickness.

aeon410

i love seeing your fotds cos they never fail to wow me. And you'r gorgeous and have perfect skin. damn im jealous!

Latest posts