• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

new tutorial, not dial-up friendly!

chantelle

I just love your tutorials! You are good at bringing out your features so well...
smiles.gif

black_crx

Oh girl... You should be forbidden!! :) You're sooooo beautiful... even without make up!! I am envious! ;-) Thanks a lot for this tutorial!

mona

omg you are gorgeous! loved the pics, super helpful -- having both the pics of the application and the makeup before application were especially nice. thanks!!

rcastel10

I really wish I had those lancome eyeshadows to be able to copy this look. I looked for them but I couldn't find them. I guess their discontinued. I really like this look.

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrogen
Where did you get that flat eyeliner pencil? Id idn't know covergirl made a flatliner.

its actually by styli-style. Id never heard of the brand before so I thought it might have been covergirl because the packaging looked a bit similar haha.

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcastel10
I really wish I had those lancome eyeshadows to be able to copy this look. I looked for them but I couldn't find them. I guess their discontinued. I really like this look.

Yeah the shadows are really old : /. The pink is similar to mac's pink freeze :]

reh

Thank you! This tutorial rocks!
smiles.gif

I`m gonna try it as soon as I get my hands on the eyeshadows..
th_wink3.gif

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Is that the 224 blending brush you used? It did a very good job!

nope! Its a sonia kashuk brush from target ;] I'm in love with it.

Latest posts