Novel Twist Haul

jilliandanica

Went to Nordstrom's for a exclusive Pre-Presale and nabbed some Novel Twist goodies...

5 Pro Brushes:
_5443277.jpg

Cool Pearlizer Plus Brush:
_5443279.jpg

Warm Eyes:
_5443270.jpg

I'm excited!
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

great taste!

The colors are so much nicer in person. They only had the Novel Twist stuff though at the event I went to. No paint pots but other than everything is a lot nicer than they seem in the pics =)

baby_love

Even though I don't usually buy the pallets, I am so pissed that they lowered the number of shadows from 6 to 5. I mean....AHHH!

I got the lighter Pearlizer set, the one with Quiver in it. I'm so excited to see the little teeny kabuki!

clathrop

Awesome haul! I have a Novel Twist haul coming as well, but I only got to pick from very tiny blurry pics. Your stuff is so nice looking! I am really excited to get mine now!

gracetre123

wow!!! you're so lucky girl...I love everything about this collection, I want to try that brush set, actually I want them both, you know, I only have two mac brushes...but I don't now yet...enjoy!!!

xJUDYx

those are the only 3 things i wanted from the collection! maybe the other brush set too! great haul!

lethaldesign

nice!!
smiles.gif
i am definitely getting the pro brush set & pearlizer w/ mini kabuki! good to know things look better in person than in those tiny pics that have been going around...

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
Even though I don't usually buy the pallets, I am so pissed that they lowered the number of shadows from 6 to 5. I mean....AHHH!

I got the lighter Pearlizer set, the one with Quiver in it. I'm so excited to see the little teeny kabuki!

Yeah i know what you mean about the 6 to 5 but the pallets seem like the same size as the other ones so at least you're getting more product. As for the mini kabuki, it's cute. It'll be great to tote around even to use with just regular mineral makeup =)

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
wow!!! you're so lucky girl...I love everything about this collection, I want to try that brush set, actually I want them both, you know, I only have two mac brushes...but I don't now yet...enjoy!!!

The brush sets are really nice and definitely worth getting both especially if you need em. I heard from the MAC gals that they're instructed to pre-sale about 50% of their Novel Twist goodies so make sure to pre-order early!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great haul!
thmbup.gif

Did they let you bring them home? If yes, can you post real photos?

They didn't let me bring them home yet, but I was able to play with everything so I at least know what I'm getting. I think we may be allowed to pickup early so as soon as I get 'em I'll be sure to post pics.