Novel Twist Haul

thenovice

Great haul! I ordered the regular brush set, but kind of wish i had bought the pro. Hopefully it sticks around for a while! How small is the kabuki?

daydreamerdelux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
great taste!

The colors are so much nicer in person. They only had the Novel Twist stuff though at the event I went to. No paint pots but other than everything is a lot nicer than they seem in the pics =)

The pro brush set looks really nice but could, you tell me what the color of the brush handel is. It looks kinda beige grey in the pic and is the metal part metallic or gold?

sorry for asking but its so hard to tell from the pictures what the color of the handel part of the brush is.

I also read that the brushes where supposed to be black so why are they now beige in the pics ,sorry just asking a bit confused here.
type.gif

stephie06

i was wondering, did you check out the plum or coral lips set? we have similar skin tone and i ordered them but i'm not sure if i want to get it or not.

gracetre123

Quote:
The brush sets are really nice and definitely worth getting both especially if you need em. I heard from the MAC gals that they're instructed to pre-sale about 50% of their Novel Twist goodies so make sure to pre-order early!

sorry, my english it's not so good, so I don't undestad you very well, do you mean that the novel twist it's going to be more expensive when the pre-order it's gone???

thanks...

thenovice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
sorry, my english it's not so good, so I don't undestad you very well, do you mean that the novel twist it's going to be more expensive when the pre-order it's gone???

thanks...

It means that most of the products sell out before the actual launch. The prices will stay the same.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
i was wondering, did you check out the plum or coral lips set? we have similar skin tone and i ordered them but i'm not sure if i want to get it or not.

I didn't get a chance to check out the lip sets so much. I was hauling on my lunch break haha so I was went straight for what I wanted the most (the brushes and eye set). From the FOTDs I've seen from you, I think you can totally pull them off.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
Great haul! I ordered the regular brush set, but kind of wish i had bought the pro. Hopefully it sticks around for a while! How small is the kabuki?

I would compare it to the mini buki brush from BE.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamerdelux
The pro brush set looks really nice but could, you tell me what the color of the brush handel is. It looks kinda beige grey in the pic and is the metal part metallic or gold?

sorry for asking but its so hard to tell from the pictures what the color of the handel part of the brush is.

I also read that the brushes where supposed to be black so why are they now beige in the pics ,sorry just asking a bit confused here.
type.gif

the metal part is gold and the handles are "beige grey" as you say. HTH.

thenovice

Quote:
I would compare it to the mini buki brush from BE.

Thank you!