Nude/Pink lipstick/lipgloss recommendations

WhoaItsEvie

Hey girls. Well, I'm super pale, I don't know what I am in Mac but I usually(almost always) have to buy the palest shade of foundation a brand has, and I have chocolate brown hair and grey/blue eyes. & I'm looking for a nude lipstick, I can't afford Mac right now. So I'd really appreciate it if it wasn't an expensive brand. I have pretty pigmented lips, They're a light pinky color and they're kind of thin. As you can see from my picture over there <----. But Anyway, I've tried Circe by NYX, it's way too dark and orangey. I've also tried Nude Attitude from Revlon, it's too peach. I'm looking for something very nude, with a slight pink in it. I heard that Rimmel makes one called "Nude Delight" that could work for me...? I've also heard that Creme d'nude by Mac would be good on my skin, So are there any dupes for that? Please help me. & Thanks in advance.

revinn

Re: Super pale. Looking for nude lipsticks.

Darling by Gosh is a perfect nude on me, and I'm verrrry pale! Kind of pricey though..

Born With It Color Sensational lipstick by Maybelline is a nice pinkey-nude, at a better price point!

purrtykitty

Definitely try Creme d' Nude. Politely Pink is also really pale. If you can, check out Equality l/s from All Ages, All Races. It's a really pale goldy-beige, just about as pale as MAC has made. Peachstock l/s (which is a pro color) is coming out soon, too with Liberty of London, and it's a nude pale peach.

I always recommend going to the counter and "playing" to find out what looks best on you.

aninhabr85

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Definitely try Creme d' Nude. Politely Pink is also really pale. If you can, check out Equality l/s from All Ages, All Races. It's a really pale goldy-beige, just about as pale as MAC has made. Peachstock l/s (which is a pro color) is coming out soon, too with Liberty of London, and it's a nude pale peach.

I always recommend going to the counter and "playing" to find out what looks best on you.

I second on equality and also VIVA GLAM II

Nastka

Quote:
Originally Posted by revinn
Darling by Gosh is a perfect nude on me, and I'm verrrry pale! Kind of pricey though..

Seconded. If you are looking for something more beige-y and with a better formula, try YSL's Rouge Volupte in #2 (Sensuous Silk / Blonde Sensuelle(?)). PS: Hyper pale here too. Haven't found one foundation that suits me colour-wise yet.

Dani California

Also super pale here and also playing around with nude lips, its really hard to get it right!

I also reccomend Creme d'nude -weird colour at first tho, I found I had to apply a little concealer to my lips then the lipstick for the colour to show up right.

Also GOSH darling is great, worked really really well so I can reccomend that. And MAC florabundance gloss is great as well.

Hope that helps you somewhat.
greengrin.gif

BEA2LS

i noticed you said you wanted a drugstore brand? i agree that nude attitude is on the peachy side.. would you consider a gloss?

purrtykitty

If you're looking for drugstore brands, I've seen some really pretty pale ones from Rimmel and Maybelline has that new pigmented line that has a few pale ones, too. Sorry, I don't recally any names.

WhoaItsEvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i noticed you said you wanted a drugstore brand? i agree that nude attitude is on the peachy side.. would you consider a gloss?

I would love recs for lipglosses too. I'm thinking of buying a lipstick by Hard Candy called "Fire Alarm". Its very pale. I saw a review on it somewhere on google, You should check it out if you're super pale too!
winkiss.gif

WhoaItsEvie

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
If you're looking for drugstore brands, I've seen some really pretty pale ones from Rimmel and Maybelline has that new pigmented line that has a few pale ones, too. Sorry, I don't recally any names.

I also heard that about the new Maybelline line. I've seen a swatch of a Rimmel one called... Nude Delight? It's got a peach tone in it though... Too much for me, It looks like NYX's Circe to me, Which was also very peach on my porcelain skin.

Kragey

Oi, I feel you. I'm going to get Circe regardless, but I can already tell it's going to be too dark to be REALLY nude on me.

The sole "appropriate" color I have is MAC's Lovedust, which is discontinued and honestly WAY too drying (although yes, very pretty). I've discovered that Wet n' Wild's 9098B is almost a dead-on dupe for Lovedust, especially when it's on your lips. I have swatches of both up on my YouTube, if you're interested.

A lot of people also love Airy Fairy by Revlon and Wet n' Wild's 547B.

As far as MAC goes, swatches for Myth and Creme d' Nude suggest it'd be perfect!

I find that glosses are more likely to be super-pale than lipsticks, so if I want that "fleshy" look, I always top with a gloss. My go-to is E.L.F's soothing lipgloss in Chai, but they don't make those anymore. I think the glosses in the squeeze tubes have the same formula...? You may also want to try a lip-safe pigment.

DOLLface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragey
A lot of people also love Airy Fairy by Revlon and Wet n' Wild's 547B.

I almost bought Airy Fairy today; it's a very pretty pinky nude.

By the way, it's by Rimmel.

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLface
I almost bought Airy Fairy today; it's a very pretty pinky nude.

By the way, it's by Rimmel.

Sorry for the typo!

wafa

A pinkish nude.. help me out!!!

hi I am new here and I wanted to ask for help on a pinky nude. I am trying to pull of a makeup look that a middle eastern singer often wears.

I want the nude lipstick to be creme de nude and i am looking for a lip glass to put over it but not sure which one would create the look that I am going for.

moz-screenshot-1.png
601084_f520.jpg

Haifa-wehbe-103.jpg

Lily_Lyla

Re: A pinkish nude.. help me out!!!

Hue or Creme Cup from MAC applied lightly. The top picture looks more peachy than pink and Shy Girl would look nice

Honey xOo

Re: A pinkish nude.. help me out!!!

the first pic i'd say enchantress(peachy lipglass) over creme d' nude. if u want a pinky nude try prrr lipglass on top of it. the bottom pic u posted looks like a mauvey lipglass over nude lipstick.

Nick

Recs for cool, light (but not too cool or light) pink lipstick?

I always hate the way pale pink l/s looks on me, but I love it on others and am lemming one. I'm not sure if it's an issue of simply not being used to it, my skin clashing, or my lips skewing the colors.

MAC matches me around nc20-25, but I think my undertones are fairly neutral. Ancient pic taken in natural lighting for reference. I'm wearing a peachy nude lipgloss there (NARS Giza), so note that my lips are rosier than they look.

2.jpg

I tried Gaga earlier today and found it unflattering, but I loved that it was light with a hint of brightness to it. Maybe a slightly darker, more neutral version?