Nyc

user4

There has to be someone from NYC... i have no1 who shares my addiction!!! I NEED SOMEONE!!! LOL

Cedar

I'll share your addiction. I'm actually in NJ, but I'm in Manhattan on a regular basis.

gigiproductions

im in queens too girls call me or something email me..im planning to go to the pro store saturday afternoon
winks.gif
i work in manhattan so i can go after 5pm wherever..usually i go to soho or pro

user4

Ur Going This Saturday... I Can Probably Go. Im In Manhattan. Uptown Though. Where In Manhattan Do You Work???

gigiproductions

i work downtown on houston street..but saturday ill be coming from queens..and heading to the pro store probably around 1 or 2pm =)

user4

Cool, That Would Be Great. I Need To Get Some Stuff Either Way. It Would Be Like My Second Time At The Pro Store... So Maybe U Can Help Me Out A Bit!

MkupTart

I know this post is a bit old, but I am in NYC, Queens and I work in Midtown. I just posted in another thread about shopping buddies.

I would love to meet up with others from NYC/NJ

CoralSki

Im in long island New York. I am actually planning on taking a trip out to river head. They have a CCO at the outlet mall. Anyone wanna come?

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralSki
Im in long island New York. I am actually planning on taking a trip out to river head. They have a CCO at the outlet mall. Anyone wanna come?

theres a CCO at Tanger!! what the hell! i always go to the one at woodbury...that one is only so so the last 5x i went they only had Rio de Rosa...EVERY TIME!

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
theres a CCO at Tanger!! what the hell! i always go to the one at woodbury...that one is only so so the last 5x i went they only had Rio de Rosa...EVERY TIME!

I went to my CCO on Monday, they had a bajillion Rio de Rosa's too. I purchased it though b/c I needed a pink. Too bad I dont like it.

Anyway, carry on. I wish I lived in NYC.

AllINeedIsMac

icon_bump.gif
icon_bump.gif
icon_bump.gif

I hate to bump this but I'm actually going to the Pro Store in NYC on the 22nd of this month, and I was wondering if anyone goes there too? Should I look for anyone, boyf taking me on a $$$NICE$$$ shopping spree there for X-Mas...

Yaaaayyy!

user4

what do u mean look for anyone as in worker??? geez, i know there's this one guy who's really really nice but i dont remember his name at all.... dammit... have fun on your shopping spree. i may actually be around there that day cuz i wanna see the new collection and i get paid on the 22nd... whoot!!! so maybe i'll see ya around

a914butterfly

yonkers, ny here!! i have a mac counter (macy's) and i went to the pro store 1X on 21st street the pro store is so cool!!