Nyc

zoinksta

i'm prolly hitting the MAC counter at Macy's Herald Sq. tomorrow. i could never find the pro store building, only been to the freestanding one at Flatiron. We should have a gtg at the pro-store one day
winks.gif

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoinksta
i'm prolly hitting the MAC counter at Macy's Herald Sq. tomorrow. i could never find the pro store building, only been to the freestanding one at Flatiron. We should have a gtg at the pro-store one day
winks.gif

Its not that far from the flatiron store. Its the fact that its upstairs that makes it harder to find lol. I always feel like I need to drag someone up with me, if you want, i;ll take you to the pro store one day :]. While I just get.. poorer lol. Anyways, just pm me :].

VickiPH

Is there anyone working downtown (Wall St. area) who wants to take a lunchtime trip up to the SoHo store this week? I'd love some company! I plan on going, just not sure which day - depends on what's going on at work.

Vicki

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiPH
Is there anyone working downtown (Wall St. area) who wants to take a lunchtime trip up to the SoHo store this week? I'd love some company! I plan on going, just not sure which day - depends on what's going on at work.

Vicki

i work near soho..let me know..any excuse to visit my friends there is fun

User34

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis
Its not that far from the flatiron store. Its the fact that its upstairs that makes it harder to find lol. I always feel like I need to drag someone up with me, if you want, i;ll take you to the pro store one day :]. While I just get.. poorer lol. Anyways, just pm me :].

Is this the only pro-store in NYC? I would love to go to a pro-store but if it's upstairs I'd feel a lil' dorky going by myself =/

cinnybuns

NYC buddy anyone?

Hi,

A new makupe user here, I just recently became increasingly interested in makeup and would love to learn more form a more experienced person.
cheerleader.gif

L281173

Hi, I am from Jamaica, Queens NY. I frequent Ricky's Urban Groove Cosmetics store in Manhattan.
clap.gif

cinnybuns

cheerleader.gif
Hi all,

I'm in Brooklyn.. I consider myself a newbie in MU, if anyone wants to buddy with me and teach me your wonderful ways please pm me. I'm always up for shopping hehehe.

SingFrAbsoltion

Hey guys! I'm from Staten Island, the forgotten borough, but I always go to the city to shop =]

soooo anyone? lol I need retail therapy!

cinnybuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
Hey guys! I'm from Staten Island, the forgotten borough, but I always go to the city to shop =]

soooo anyone? lol I need retail therapy!

I would love to....i'm itching to go to a MAC store for the last few weeks. PM me if you wanna set a meetup place/time.