Nyc

logan44103

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralSki
Im in long island New York. I am actually planning on taking a trip out to river head. They have a CCO at the outlet mall. Anyone wanna come?

I live in Jackson Heights,Queens and commute past Tanger's everday!
This is my first post so excuse the dumb question but what does CCO mean??
lol.gif

update: just found out what it meant...
I would love to go shopping with you all!

a914butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizBrightFuture
i will go to the pro store on saturday

cool!! what time are you going and do you know if they will have the new collection? i might call them this week and find out.

MizBrightFuture

The time doesnt really matter to me but im not a early bird,i am not sure about the upcoming collection(whats the name),i wanna get the smoking quad,some pan eyeshadows,a palette and a new blush,then if you want we can go to macys or something or even sephora i wanted to get photo finnish ,bobbi brown stick foundation,lorac luminizer and some vincent longo water canvas,but that may break the bank because i believe each item is at least 40 bucks.

cinnybuns

There is a shuttle bus that will take us there =)
cheerleader.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I would love to go to woodbury, how to get there tho?

syrene78

I live in Manhattan and would love to find a or several shopping buddies to go to the MAC PRO anytime.
I always love to go there and to Sephora next door.
smiles.gif

Steph

Janice

Re: NYC, where ya at??? Henri Bendel + Allure 10/22

I might be there later than I planned, I didn't schedule enough time to get from the airport to where I am staying in Brooklyn to drop off my luggage and back out to the city. I will drop by though, but I don't think it will be by 6:30 since I don't even land until 5 PM if I'm on time.
smiles.gif
Just a heads up.