NYX Products

Kragey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveStoned
hi there, just wondering did anyone find a match in the NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss range to the old Tea Rose colour?
001_unsure.gif

It was my favourite lipgloss ever and since they changed the packaging and for some strange reason also the colour (which was perfect) i cannot find another one like it
crybaby.gif
And my quest is that more difficult since I don't have NYX in my country so I can only look through swatches on the net, and that is definitely not the same as trying out the colour yourself
ssad.gif

Just to remind you, here is the picture, the old Tea Rose is on the left and the new one is on the right
cry.gif

P1010203-1.jpg

It looks like the new one is made to match the current lipstick shade. If it helps, the round lipgloss is Sorbet is quite like the one on the left, only a bit lighter. I think one of the other glittery shades may be an even closer match, but don't quote me!

Angel143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles12_98
I have 2 NYX colors that I don't want anymore...I'll offer them to someone *hehe* Hit me up about them.

I love NYX eyeshadows : )

urbanD0LL

why is nyxcosmetics.com redirecting me to the !@#$% canadian website ?!

is this happening to anyone else , particularly in Canada ? i've been trying for so long to look at the new items that NYX put out on nyxcosmetics.com but it redirects me to nyxcosmetics.ca which sucks and hasn't been update since like 2006 . is there a way to fix this ?

COBI

Re: why is nyxcosmetics.com redirecting me to the !@#$% canadian website ?!

I didn't redirect, but it's quite possible that if you're in Canada, the site is now looking at your IP address (the path your computer is coming from) and automatically redirecting you based on that.

Modmom

Yep, that happens to me too. I can't get on the NYX.com site anymore. The MAC site also reroutes me to the canadian site, but I've found away around that one. I can't find a way into the US NYX site.

urbanD0LL

oh yeeess i found a way around it ! when COBI mentionned "ip address" , i remember trying to access facebook from work using ip blocking websites , proxy servers they're called , and i just tried that and it works , yaaaaayyy !!

urbanD0LL

haha yep , that's what i posted at the same as you

user79

They want to make more money as local websites charge more. In Switzerland you get directed to the Swiss NYX website and a trio of NYX shadows costs like $30. It's ridiculous. Just buy from freelance vendors.

BadBadGirl

I just bought the lip lacquer (fuschia shade). I really like it and will buy more. It's pretty pigmented, more than I thought it would have been. Lasts a good while and feels great on my lips. Another plus from this brand.

HOTasFCUK

I want to try the lip laquers and i'm waiting for new shades of the lipsticks. For that price, you just can't beat it!

Wish i could find more stores in Toronto that carry the line but its still much cheaper to order online.

Ethlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
They want to make more money as local websites charge more. In Switzerland you get directed to the Swiss NYX website and a trio of NYX shadows costs like $30. It's ridiculous. Just buy from freelance vendors.

This is probably because NYX had to be tested first before it could be sold in Europe. Some vendors did it and it costs a lot of money.

KimmyAnn_678

ULTA has NYX buy one, get one 50% off plus free shipping over $25, so I'm looking to buy a few things.

What does anyone think of their eyeshadow palettes? I'm thinking of getting Smokey Eyes and Champagne & Caviar.

Is the quality the same as the singles and did you like the color combinations in the palettes? I hate buying palettes and only being able to use a few colors or they don't blend well together.

Thanks for any opinions
smiles.gif

laulovesbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyAnn_678
ULTA has NYX buy one, get one 50% off plus free shipping over $25, so I'm looking to buy a few things.

What does anyone think of their eyeshadow palettes? I'm thinking of getting Smokey Eyes and Champagne & Caviar.

Is the quality the same as the singles and did you like the color combinations in the palettes? I hate buying palettes and only being able to use a few colors or they don't blend well together.

Thanks for any opinions
smiles.gif

Definitely get the Champagne & Caviar palette! It is my absolutely favorite, it's extremely pigmented and smooth.

KimmyAnn_678

Quote:
Originally Posted by laulovesbilly
Definitely get the Champagne & Caviar palette! It is my absolutely favorite, it's extremely pigmented and smooth.

Thanks!

HOTasFCUK

Any new lipsticks from them yet? I have a bunch of the round ones and i'm hoping they come out with new ones soon!

Latest posts