NYX Products

Rinstar

I definitely need some of the Macaron lipsticks! I am definitely getting Violet, Black Sesame, and Pistachio. I may get Blue Velvet too!

blondie929

my macaroon lippies just shipped today .. i only got the pink purple and lavender shade i wanted pistachio and earl gray but i will wait till ulta gets them and buy them in person cause nyx takes forever to ship!i was at my local ulta today (can you believe theres only one ulta in NYC theres one in long island but its not the easiest task to get there if you don't own a car) anyways they didn't have them yet!

mosha010

my macaroon lippies just shipped today .. i only got the pink purple and lavender shade i wanted pistachio and earl gray but i will wait till ulta gets them and buy them in person cause nyx takes forever to ship!i was at my local ulta today (can you believe theres only one ulta in NYC theres one in long island but its not the easiest task to get there if you don't own a car) anyways they didn't have them yet!
Yup. There is only the queens mall one :(

Rinstar

Just ordered Blue Velvet, Violet, Lavender, Black Sesame and Pistachio! With the welcome25 code, the whole order was just $22.50! I am most excited for Black Sesame, but I can't wait to try them all.

blondie929

Just ordered Blue Velvet, Violet, Lavender, Black Sesame and Pistachio! With the welcome25 code, the whole order was just $22.50! I am most excited for Black Sesame, but I can't wait to try them all.
I use the code all the time it always works!

purplevines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdRJOHYAHew review/lip swatches of Rose, Orange Blossom, Pistachio, Blue Velvet, Lavender, Violet

her corresponding blog post for people who don't want to watch a video
http://www.sofilthygorgeous.com/4/post/2014/04/nyx-macaron-lipsticks-review-lip-swatches-video-photos.html

I am LOVING pistachio!

Swatches of all of the lipstick on a darker lady
http://thegirlispoison.com/2014/04/26/review-swatches-on-all-the-new-nyx-macaron-lippies/

Ami Garza

Hi I'm the darker lady! I'm an Olive Skin tone and these lipsticks would look great in any skin tone. Thanks for sharing my post! - Ami Garza from thegirlispoison.com
bigstar.gif

QueenofSpades81

I was oblivious to NYX bc I got into makeup so late I went straight to Mac and other higher end brands. I ordered 6 lipsticks, a blush, and two lip liners last week and I'm in love with EVERYTHING I got!

DILLIGAF

Yup. There is only the queens mall one
ssad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by blondie929

I know that's so stupid we have like a million sephoras and 1 ulta lol
I used to go out to the Long Island one. It's very close to Roosevelt Field Mall. I used to love that mall.