NYX Products

Dolly Snow

3276f9cb_image.jpeg
Ratchet swatches of my new macaron lipsticks that arrived today!! In love with them :heart2:
Pretty!

blondie929

bfa47364_image.jpeg
Lavender
8b28ddc7_image.jpeg
Rose
319916c5_image.jpeg
Violet To me the formula of these feels different then the matte lipsticks or the butter lipstick they feel better than both! The have that creamy feel but they're not drying at all!!

RayannaBanana

Has anyone tried the new Mineral Stick foundation? I can't find good swatches anywhere. I don't know if I need Fair or Porcelain.

emberdarling

Ok sorry I dropped the ball on posting these but what is the best way to post them? obviously there are soo many because I have 11 and have lips swatches of each

For now here are hand swatches, taken in studio with daylight bulbs. Also each swatch is 3 swipes. As in left, right, left.

top to bottom:
lavender
citron
chambord
orange blossom
earl gray

Top to bottom:
black sesame
blue velvet
violet
key lime
pistachio
coconut

Pistachio is definitely my favorite so good choice, mosha!

mosha010

Ok sorry I dropped the ball on posting these but what is the best way to post them? obviously there are soo many because I have 11 and have lips swatches of each

For now here are hand swatches, taken in studio with daylight bulbs. Also each swatch is 3 swipes. As in left, right, left.

top to bottom:
lavender
citron
chambord
orange blossom
earl gray

Top to bottom:
black sesame
blue velvet
violet
key lime
pistachio
coconut

These look amazing! I just got my box too but i swatch tomorrow!

novocainedreams

top to bottom:
lavender
citron
chambord
orange blossom
earl gray

Top to bottom:
black sesame
blue velvet
violet
key lime
pistachio
coconut

I love your swatches! Ulta has Buy one get one half off right now on NYX too, I may get some of these.

emberdarling

I love your swatches! Ulta has Buy one get one half off right now on NYX too, I may get some of these.
Thanks! yeah It's embarassing how mad I got when I heard that...but I used a 25% off coupon on nyx.com (WELCOME25) ...and realized that 25% off is the same as bogo50% off.
girlhaha.gif

novocainedreams

Thanks! yeah It's embarassing how mad I got when I heard that...but I used a 25% off coupon on nyx.com (WELCOME25) ...and realized that 25% off is the same as bogo50% off.
girlhaha.gif
Hahaha, yes! I actually calculated that to see which one was better and realized it's basically the same discount!
girlhaha.gif
But I can get some Ulta points, which is why I figured I'd go with Ulta this time, and mrrebates.com cash back.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Can we repost these pics @emberdarling at the IG website??

Sure! could you tag my beauty blog since I didn't watermark the pictures? The instagram is @budgetsplurgebeauty
edit: or watermark it with that name. up to you!
Watermarking it. And tagging it. Awesome babes.

emberdarling

Hahaha, yes! I actually calculated that to see which one was better and realized it's basically the same discount!
girlhaha.gif
But I can get some Ulta points, which is why I figured I'd go with Ulta this time, and mrrebates.com cash back.

ooh THAT is smart! too bad the discount wasn't available when I bought them. At least I got free shipping (even thought I think ulta has the same deal lol)
Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

Watermarking it. And tagging it. Awesome babes.
yay thanks! Happy to help!

novocainedreams

@emberdarling Yeah they had free shipping with no code needed if you spend $25 this weekend. They were out of stock of the Lavender though, dang it, but I got the others I wanted- Black Sesame, Pistachio, Earl Grey, Blue Velvet, Violet in place of Lavender and Orange Blossom. Plus 15% cash back from mrrebates.com. :) Maybe I'll find Lavender another time....not that I don't have that color somewhere, I love any type of purple. haha.
girlhaha.gif

chelsealeier

Man. I feel like the only person who can't pull off pastel lips, I love those lip colours, but I feel like such a freak when I try to wear them! haha. They look so good on everyone else!

Latest posts