Obsessed featuring Beyonce

TISH1124

I've never tried RedBox but I have heard of it....Although I watch a lot of movies at home...we try to go out and support a lot of movies at the theatres as well.

kimmy

dude, tish...we saw the preview for this when we saw last house on the left and i immediately thought of that girl that was trying to holla at my gi joe. i could not stop laughing. i have got to see it...GOT TO!

TISH1124

I know right!!! My dh and I can't wait to see it too!! I can so see you turning into GI Jane on her ass !!!

L1LMAMAJ

I soooo wanna see this flick! I love Beyonce!
smiles.gif
I'm probably gonna drag my boyfriend with me. At least he's understanding.

TISH1124

I did...But I have tried to avoid the threads because I hate it when people give the endings away or sway whether or not I go see it...If they thought it sucked .....

But all in all...guess it doesn't matter what we think it is #1 everywere...It took us a minute to get tickets everyshaow we wanted to see was sold out.... Not gonna give the story away at all...But Beyonce was acting her ass off in this movie...very believable

Im sorry, even though I love Beyonce, I just can not see myself spending money to seeing her on the big screen...she disappointed me in Dream Girls. Thank God i waited till it was on demand to see that. phew... but if i start hearing good reviews i might consider getting the boot leg..i do love her in everything else....

TISH1124

^^ I paid to see the movie...Not to see Beyonce.....People seem to forget there are real ACTORS in this movie....I loved Dream Girls.....Not because of beyonce but because of J Hudson, Jaime etc....But then again I blow money on frivilous crap so a movie is just another crap shoot

MiCHiE

Every review I've read has turned this drama/thriller into a comedy. And, too many people have said it's a horrible script, no matter who's in it.

TISH1124

Like I said I don't want to ruin it for everyone....The movie is Not gonna make the Best Movies List....However it is not gonna be on the worst either.....Would I pay to see it again....No....Am I mad my dh paid for us to go....No....

At the end of the day they have made their money so it really doesn't matter...people are gonna go because they like some of the actors/actresses in the movie....Not because one person likes or dislikes it.

I try not to force my likes and dislikes on people and have them come to their on conclusions about what they want to read, watch etc....

blindpassion

I saw it and liked it... it was entertaining. People take movies way too seriously sometimes analyzing every part of them! Good lord just sit back and enjoy it, it doesn't have to be such a huge ordeal. And damn Beyonce's fierce.

Shadowy Lady

Well, I like Beyonce as a singer but not as an actor or designer :/ I'll probably watch this movie on DVD or something, it doesn't seem very original to me.

In general, I've been very unimpressed with Hollywood for the last couple of years, I've been watching mostly indie or foreign films. Though I admit I'm hard to impress when it comes to movies :p If it doesn't show anything new or doesn't make me laugh till I cry, it's a pass for me...

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Every review I've read has turned this drama/thriller into a comedy. And, too many people have said it's a horrible script, no matter who's in it.

A friend of mine told me she viewed it as a comedy so she was going to see it for a laugh.