Obsessed featuring Beyonce

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Every review I've read has turned this drama/thriller into a comedy. And, too many people have said it's a horrible script, no matter who's in it.

You can tell the script/plot is so cheesy just from the trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
In general, I've been very unimpressed with Hollywood for the last couple of years, I've been watching mostly indie or foreign films. Though I admit I'm hard to impress when it comes to movies :p If it doesn't show anything new or doesn't make me laugh till I cry, it's a pass for me...

Seriously. Now, it's all about the money, not the art. It's disappointing, actually.

chocolategoddes

I watched it yesterday:
Beyonce did have few good moments, like the scene where she goes off on her husband in the kitchen after the visit in the hospital was pretty convincing.

I laughed throughout the fight scene around the end. Beyonce should've mixed in a few of those karate dance moves from the Single Ladies video.

Then ending was really corny... like the writers got really lazy and went for the predictable route.

And of course, the movie ends with a close up shot of Beyonce's face and one of her songs starts playing as it fades into the credit. Such a Tyra Banks thing to do. :/

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I watched it yesterday:
Beyonce did have few good moments, like the scene where she goes off on her husband in the kitchen after the visit in the hospital was pretty convincing.

I laughed throughout the fight scene around the end. Beyonce should've mixed in a few of those karate dance moves from the Single Ladies video.

Then ending was really corny... like the writers got really lazy and went for the predictable route.

And of course, the movie ends with a close up shot of Beyonce's face and one of her songs starts playing as it fades into the credit. Such a Tyra Banks thing to do. :/

ROTFLMAO
SO TRUE

MzzRach

Just watched this as it just started playing on Starz. I thought it was good fun. You knew that epic cat fight at the end was gonna be coming.
lol.gif

Veela

I had never heard of this movie, but the description sounded interesting. During the whole movie, I kept thinking, "Who the heck is that? I recognize her.". It wasn't until halfway through that I realized it was her. I thought she did a really great job, and my GOD she is beautiful. I just couldn't get over how pretty she was in the movie!

Boasorte

LOL^ Beyonce is a horrible actress! But she looked amazing in the movie, finally she got rid of that blonde wig