OCC lip tars

Piarpreet

No not working for me. They told me they sold out of the promo lip tars, they only had a certain amount allotted
ssad.gif
. No worries, I will get the ones I need at Sephora in a few weeks and earn VIB points in the process.
That's BS. They have them in stock. I ordered very late last night and it went through. Good point about the VIB, but if you are gonna order many I think it's worth it to order directly from OCC. If you are a MUA (or have a friend who is) get it with a 20% discount!

I love sephora dont take me wrong. I get my nail polish fix there.... and my skin care..... but if I can get it cheaper I will go elsewhere. 100 point perks kind of suck too!

CartoonChic

that would be awesome!!
thmbup.gif
That's a shame. I can't remember who mentioned it (maybe you?), but someone said the creator of All of My Purple Life wore it over Katricia lip tar for the promo pics. So that's exactly why I want it! But another great purple would be awesome.

I watched a YouTube video where Belladonna and Katrice seem similar. Katricia appears to be a bit darker in the video, but the blogger said she prefers Belladonna in the video comments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uExAQWjvKAI

CartoonChic

No not working for me. They told me they sold out of the promo lip tars, they only had a certain amount allotted
ssad.gif
. No worries, I will get the ones I need at Sephora in a few weeks and earn VIB points in the process.
So sorry to hear that. I tried it again and I keep getting the "entry isn't valid" error message just like I did earlier today. I don't know what I did to finally get it to work when I placed my first order. I tried lower and upper case, putting way may than $10 in my cart and other things. It just finally decided to work for me for whatever reason. I didn't get the chance to place my 2nd order for the lip tar set. If there are no more promo lip tars available, then I'll probably wait to get it. The free lip tar was my incentive to order it now.

sss215

I said "Im not a big fan of them not being matte" So gloss would make it even worse. I like matte finishes only. glosses are really uncomfortable and unflattering to me.
Opps I read that wrong... They dry down pretty nicely for me... So i put the gloss back in using those 2 options. I thought I read you didn't like them being matte. I need to take more time off the computer when I get off work. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. That was my first post from being on the computer all day!

sss215

That's BS. They have them in stock. I ordered very late last night and it went through. Good point about the VIB, but if you are gonna order many I think it's worth it to order directly from OCC. If you are a MUA (or have a friend who is) get it with a 20% discount!

I love sephora dont take me wrong. I get my nail polish fix there.... and my skin care..... but if I can get it cheaper I will go elsewhere. 100 point perks kind of suck too!
I know! Total BS!
I ased the CS rep and she said the company only provided a certain allotment for the sale. Seriously. Since the colors are still being sold on the site, I figured they should just use those. Might as well more the product now, cause Sephora is going to be a online competitor for them when they launch all the colors online. Beauty.com does have a perks program, but I rather earn Sephora points.

all the 100 point perks are kinda sucking now, the samples used to be better. Sometimes there is a good sample available and I store points so I can get more than one. I love beinig a VIB. the events are fun and the VIB coupons are worth it when I want to splurge.

kimibos

th_happy1.gif
hey i may get my liptars today!! i ordered them the 29th and they are already at the lasership facility in my town, that is super fast. i didnt even pay for the shipping.
icon_eek.gif

kimibos

So sorry to hear that. I tried it again and I keep getting the "entry isn't valid" error message just like I did earlier today. I don't know what I did to finally get it to work when I placed my first order. I tried lower and upper case, putting way may than $10 in my cart and other things. It just finally decided to work for me for whatever reason. I didn't get the chance to place my 2nd order for the lip tar set. If there are no more promo lip tars available, then I'll probably wait to get it. The free lip tar was my incentive to order it now.
that sucks!! i didnt place my second order because i saw that belladona was backordered. and yes, with out the free liptar ordering would be pointless. they'll probably have a coupon for thanksgiving, but that's till the end of november or halloween . any holidays before that
anyone.gif
please give us some hope.

kimibos

Piarpreet

that's what happened to me too. Same message, and that was my incenive to order from them for those items. i had a few things in my cart. Going to try again today.

I know! Total BS!
I ased the CS rep and she said the company only provided a certain allotment for the sale. Seriously. Since the colors are still being sold on the site, I figured they should just use those. Might as well more the product now, cause Sephora is going to be a online competitor for them when they launch all the colors online. Beauty.com does have a perks program, but I rather earn Sephora points.

all the 100 point perks are kinda sucking now, the samples used to be better. Sometimes there is a good sample available and I store points so I can get more than one. I love beinig a VIB. the events are fun and the VIB coupons are worth it when I want to splurge.
WHAT EVENTS?????????????????? :O

Piarpreet

th_happy1.gif
hey i may get my liptars today!! i ordered them the 29th and they are already at the lasership facility in my town, that is super fast. i didnt even pay for the shipping.
icon_eek.gif
Oh my! I ordered same day and i get this:

[h=1]Tracking[/h] We are sorry but we could not find your order. Please make sure you have entered the complete tracking number and try again.
If you still can not track your order please go to the customer care page.

CartoonChic

ohh cartoon chic i dont think that you can put liptars in a palette because they are really liquidy but maybe you can make them into lippies or balms like enkore did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnTTdtXIMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3lU7qrFd0&feature=relmfu

i may try doing this and instead of having to get a tube, ill just crush them into a palette.

i wonder if you can do this with nylon and add some mac matte base or that magenta pigment that mac to do nylon more matte.
What alchemy is this?! WOW. That's really amazing to me and I'm fascinated that this can be done. Thanks so much for posting this.
urock.gif

Piarpreet

ohh cartoon chic i dont think that you can put liptars in a palette because they are really liquidy but maybe you can make them into lippies or balms like enkore did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnTTdtXIMQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3lU7qrFd0&feature=relmfu

i may try doing this and instead of having to get a tube, ill just crush them into a palette.

i wonder if you can do this with nylon and add some mac matte base or that magenta pigment that mac to do nylon more matte.
oh my i wanna play mad scientist!!!! anybody in nyc who might wanna do this with me? lol. Buying the lipstick base and the mold is something you might not wanna purchase alone for just a couple of lippies.....

kimibos

i got the sorry message yesterday, but them they updated it with order received one and then today at 5am i got the one that it was already in my city. i dont think that they do as many updates as usps or ups. so your next up date is probably the one when u r receiving it.
Location Date Time Event
01801 MA US 08/31/2012 8:24 am Out for Delivery to Customer
01801 MA US 08/31/2012 5:37 am Arrived at LaserShip Facility
US 08/30/2012 2:03 pm Order Received: In Transit to LaserShip

kimibos

What alchemy is this?! WOW. That's really amazing to me and I'm fascinated that this can be done. Thanks so much for posting this.
urock.gif
Enkore rocks!!! i really want to try Divine ~ True Pink Flamingo with a 3-1 ratio to see if i can get something like flamingo.

kimibos

I HAVE LIPTAR FEVER!!! i need to be in Intervention show and the horder one.

Horder: who accumulates as many items as possible(its just makeup) and never shares them(its my makeup), sells them(it was LE) or uses them(my beloved Bu's box) They will cling selfishly to these items until they are no longer useful and expired (dad,once i start college, i'll use it more)
queen.gif

CartoonChic

I HAVE LIPTAR FEVER!!! i need to be in Intervention show and the horder one.

Horder: who accumulates as many items as possible(its just makeup) and never shares them(its my makeup), sells them(it was LE) or uses them(my beloved Bu's box) They will cling selfishly to these items until they are no longer useful and expired (dad,once i start college, i'll use it more)
queen.gif
girlhaha.gif

sss215

WHAT EVENTS?????????????????? :O
Lol, they have VIB only events at one of my sephoras, drinks, snacks, product demos. The mall is near my job so they are great for after work when I need to unwind. So officially during the online chat, the promo is sold out. She said they may get another one. Maybe different colors in the future.

sss215

ohh cartoon chic i dont think that you can put liptars in a palette because they are really liquidy but maybe you can make them into lippies or balms like enkore did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnTTdtXIMQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3lU7qrFd0&feature=relmfu i may try doing this and instead of having to get a tube, ill just crush them into a palette.  i wonder if you can do this with nylon and add some mac matte base or that magenta pigment that mac to do nylon more matte. 
Sooooo cool!

hwdsprincess

I HAVE LIPTAR FEVER!!!  i need to be in Intervention show and the horder one.  Horder: who accumulates as many items as possible([COLOR=FF0000]its just makeup[/COLOR]) and never shares them([COLOR=FF0000]its my makeup[/COLOR]), sells them([COLOR=FF0000]it was LE[/COLOR]) or uses them([COLOR=FF0000]my beloved Bu's box[/COLOR]) They will cling selfishly to these items until they are no longer useful and expired ([COLOR=FF0000]dad,once i start college, i'll use it more) [/COLOR] :queen:
Lmao!! I'm a makeup hoarder too and proud of it, if it makes you fell better

Latest posts