OCC lip tars

erine1881

No! I missed that. It's about time! I think they were having a decline in orders from their website so they needed to do something. Pro discount plus free shipping? Yes please!!! :fluffy:
Yes ma'am! I just placed an order 2secs ago, but i noticed it a couple weeks ago! So happy!!!

butterflyeyes

Yes ma'am! I just placed an order 2secs ago, but i noticed it a couple weeks ago! So happy!!!
I need to re-up on some of my skin conceals and grab a few more Loose Colours. Since shipping is now free I don't have to wait for the newer lip tars to release. Btw, did you like the Cream Colour Concentrates from the sale awhile back?

erine1881

I need to re-up on some of my skin conceals and grab a few more Loose Colours. Since shipping is now free I don't have to wait for the newer lip tars to release. Btw, did you like the Cream Colour Concentrates from the sale awhile back?
I do! The order i just placed was to finish buying the complete set!

butterflyeyes

I do! The order i just placed was to finish buying the complete set!
Aren't they amazing? I'm just a little upset that the packaging will be different. I plan to get the others also. I honestly haven't found a real dude in any of their products I've used.

erine1881

Aren't they amazing? I'm just a little upset that the packaging will be different. I plan to get the others also. I honestly haven't found a real dude in any of their products I've used.
I was mad about the packaging at first, but I'm gonna depot them, so I'm not worried about it any more. But yes, they're amazing!

erine1881

I was thinking about doing that. Maybe in to the MAC palettes with the 12 wells.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Each well holds 7g, so that leaves 1-1.5g (depending on which packaging you got) and with that leftover product I'm gonna put in the 24wells for my kit :wink:

lilinah

I didn't know about OCC's free shipping! I'm waaay more likely to order directly from them now!

I was going to order from sephora (gotta get a few more points), but they're no longer carrying the Cosmetic Colour Pencils and i wanted a couple, plus they aren't carrying several Lip Tar colors i wanted. So I ordered from another company, Beautylish, that ships free, and I just received my stuff. They're local to me. And they include a little personal note every time i've ordered from them. Plus i see they have some Lip Tars that OCC is no longer selling, so i will probably place another order with them.

My OCC Lip Tar "collection" is modest, only 16, mostly greens, blues, violets, and blacks, about half of which are discontinued colors.

butterflyeyes

Pro discount applies too :fluffy:
49ec832c_image.jpeg

butterflyeyes

Finally got around to placing my orders. Had to split it up into 2 because it was cheaper for the shipping ($3.94 per package at $7.88 versus over $13 for one order. I'll keep that $7.00 thank you lol). I guess the free shipping was only for a little while :sigh:

novocainedreams

Finally got around to placing my orders. Had to split it up into 2 because it was cheaper for the shipping ($3.94 per package at $7.88 versus over $13 for one order. I'll keep that $7.00 thank you lol). I guess the free shipping was only for a little while :sigh:
Did you spend over $50? Shipping was still free for me.

smileyt06

Finally got around to placing my orders. Had to split it up into 2 because it was cheaper for the shipping ($3.94 per package at $7.88 versus over $13 for one order. I'll keep that $7.00 thank you lol). I guess the free shipping was only for a little while
sigh.gif
mines was free and no tax. I could've sworn they did taxes

butterflyeyes

Did you spend over $50? Shipping was still free for me.
I only ordered 4 of the colors since I had the others. With pro discount the sub total was less than $50. Maybe that's it? But I ordered 2 items a couple of weeks ago that were less and the shipping was free then. :shrugs:
mines was free and no tax.  I could've sworn they did taxes
They don't charge tax unless you live in NY. They don't have a physical presence in any other State for the company itself (as in no brick and mortar locations that belong to them).

novocainedreams

mines was free and no tax. I could've sworn they did taxes
Did you spend $50+? I am wondering if maybe they made free shipping $50+.
Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

I only ordered 4 of the colors since I had the others. With pro discount the sub total was less than $50. Maybe that's it? But I ordered 2 items a couple of weeks ago that were less and the shipping was free then.
shrugs.gif

They don't charge tax unless you live in NY. They don't have a physical presence in any other State for the company itself (as in no brick and mortar locations that belong to them).
Yup, only taxes if you live in NY. Oh and I should add...when I had an amount under $50, it added a shipping price.

butterflyeyes

Yup, only taxes if you live in NY. Oh and I should add...when I had an amount under $50, it added a shipping price.
Yeah I played with the cart after the fact and noticed if I put 5 lip tars in the shipping was free because the total ended up being right over $50. A couple of weeks ago that wasn't the requirement. I bought 2 items that came out to a little over $21. It gave me free shipping then. Not complaining or anything. Just thought it was interesting.

sagehen

How long does it take for OCC to ship? I ordered something over a week ago and have not gotten shipment notification nor any response from OCC. Just curious. Want to know how long is reasonable/typical for them.

butterflyeyes

How long does it take for OCC to ship? I ordered something over a week ago and have not gotten shipment notification nor any response from OCC. Just curious. Want to know how long is reasonable/typical for them.
Usually doesn't take that long although they used to have slow shipping times a couple of years ago. Call CS about your order to see what the hold up is.

sagehen

Usually doesn't take that long although they used to have slow shipping times a couple of years ago. Call CS about your order to see what the hold up is.
Thanks - will do. We are having a heat wave and I want to make sure I know when it is coming. I want to make sure someone will be able to receive it.