Official :Michelle Obama wears MAC :)

BellaItalia1969

hiya girlies
winkiss.gif

i was just browsing trough my Daily Mail,today and came across this ..Michelle Obama favourite make up brand is MAC
th_DANCE.gif

Wooooohoooooo you got to admit this girl gotta class
mac_addict.gif

Ciao catch you all later x

Blushbaby

LOL..that doesn't surprise me.
BTW I hate the DM, yet still log on daily to check their sleb goss pages!

MAC_Whore

Her lip combo during the swearing in was stunning. Very subtle and flattering. Perfect for the occasion.

TISH1124

Love her makeup... this is what is said to be the list of her makeup face for the inauguration...

Makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Myles has spent the last two years keeping Michelle Obama looking her best on the campaign trail. As such, it was no secret that she was the makeup artist for First Lady Michelle Obama on the day of the presidential inauguration. In an interview with Daily Candy, Grimes-Myles talked about the key points for making the First Lady look her best:

Start with good skin care. This means drinking plenty of water and ample use of sunscreen.
Use a cream-based foundation topped with powder to smooth the skin. In the cold weather, using a foundation makeup that won't crack is essential.
Filling in the eyebrows can take a makeup day look to an evening makeup look in less than five minutes.
Exfoliate and hydrate the lips to keep lips look full, soft, and full of pout.
Michelle Obama's choice of makeup is kept minimal and easy to maintain. Any woman can achieve the same makeup look Michelle Obama wore for the evening of the inauguration by using products that are easily found in most department stores.

Michelle Obama's Makeup - Blush
Grimes-Myles chose to use Laura Gellar Blush and Brighten in Berry for Michelle Obama's makeup. This blush is a beautiful melange of several liquid colors that are poured and then baked overnight. The result is a soft, natural blush that looks good on every skin tone, from the fairest skins to the darkest skins. The cream-to-powder texture creates a subtle glow on the skin, and is nearly impossible to over-apply. Apply with fingertips or a foundation brush, and layer until the desired intensity is achieved.

Michelle Obama's Makeup - Lipstick
When it comes to lipsticks, the lipstick worn by First Lady Michelle Obama has it all – sheer color, SPF15, long-lasting pigment, and a hydrating formula. For the inauguration balls, Michelle Obama wore Paula Dorf Lip Color Sheer Tint in Innocence. Paula Dorf lipsticks are known for giving women a natural look with a hint of color. This lipstick is ideal for anyone who prefers a soft, natural makeup look that is easy to maintain all day. It will not leave any residue as it slowly fades throughout the day.

Michelle Obama's Makeup - Eye Shadow
Mineral makeup is all the rage and Michelle Obama is no exception. Grimes-Myles chose to use Mineral Essence mineral eye shadow in Merlot to create a neutral, subtle smokey eye. Eye shadows with a deep plum enhance every eye color and appear less harsh than blacks and greys. May be used as an eyeliner, or in the crease of the eye to contour and make the eyes look larger.

Michelle Obama's Makeup - Eyeliner
The eyeliner worn by Michelle Obama was Jet Black eyeliner by Bloom Cosmetics. Water-resistant, this formula uses silica to help keep the eyeliner on all day. This eyeliner comes with a microfine brush, but is best applied with an angle brush to mimic the makeup worn by Michelle Obama. Apply in a thin line that angles up at the corner of the eye to get the eye makeup look Michelle Obama wore the night of the inauguration. Complete the look by curling the eyelashes, and adding a sweep of mascara.

MissMochaXOXO

shes beautiful. the way she looks at her husband is what makes me like her so much! u can tell they really love each other.

TISH1124

^^ Thats what I see too! They truly are in love with each other and their family in general...So adorable

IvyTrini

I absolutely love the Obamas!! They are such a great couple. I'm glad that she uses MAC. Another great choice!

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
LOL..that doesn't surprise me.
BTW I hate the DM, yet still log on daily to check their sleb goss pages!

>>here<<
Girl thank u for helping me to share that confession....it's a horrible paper but the celeb news is kinda decent!

And I ♥♥♥♥ Michelle Obama...she inspires me in her image, intellect, confidence, natural glamour, as a professional and as a wife and mother.

MAC_Whore

I thought I saw lashes too.

DH and I were total inauguration whores. We watched from like 8-5. It was a full-time job. lol

We thought about traveling to DC to watch, but there was just going to be waaaay too many people. Too crowded.

Sasha and Malia (sp) looked like little pieces of candy. Adorable. The youngest was sooo excited. I loved her expressions.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love her makeup... this is what is said to be the list of her makeup face for the inauguration...

Makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Myles has spent the last two years keeping Michelle Obama looking her best on the campaign trail. As such, it was no secret that she was the makeup artist for First Lady Michelle Obama on the day of the presidential inauguration. In an interview with Daily Candy, Grimes-Myles talked about the key points for making the First Lady look her best:

And good luck getting any of these products. lol As soon as word gets out, women everywhere will be clearing them off the shelves!

benzito_714

The make-up artist was in Dupont Circle and CVS's grand opening of Beauty 360 (i think that's the name of CVS new beauty store) and she was describing how she gets the 'Michelle Obama' look. Of course I missed it but I heard the place was packed.
On a side note: I was watching Chelsea Lately and she said the Obama's are the only White House family that you know is having sex-all the time. And no the Clinton's don't count cause they were having sex with other folks-yes I think Hillary was getting some on the side cause she is too strong a woman to let that stuff from her husband slide and she is smart enough not to get caught.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
The make-up artist was in Dupont Circle and CVS's grand opening of Beauty 360 (i think that's the name of CVS new beauty store) and she was describing how she gets the 'Michelle Obama' look. Of course I missed it but I heard the place was packed.
On a side note: I was watching Chelsea Lately and she said the Obama's are the only White House family that you know is having sex-all the time. And no the Clinton's don't count cause they were having sex with other folks-yes I think Hillary was getting some on the side cause she is too strong a woman to let that stuff from her husband slide and she is smart enough not to get caught.

Just curious...how exactly would Chelsea Lately know whats going on in the President's bedrooms ...any of them, past or present...But she is a comedian, I think??? I bet more of them bump and grind than we give them credit for...I'm sure Bush was hitting Laura a few times..I bet a lot more people do it in the White House than most people think they do....and some less than we think they do.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Just curious...how exactly would Chelsea Lately know whats going on in the President's bedrooms ...any of them, past or present...But she is a comedian, I think??? I bet more of them bump and grind than we give them credit for...I'm sure Bush was hitting Laura a few times..I bet a lot more people do it in the White House than most people think they do....and some less than we think they do.

Now that's something I didn't need to read before breakfast...lol
shockt.gif

Curly1908

lmao.gif
@ Bush hittin' Laura from the back a few times

I love Mrs. Obama's makeup, and I'd love to see some tutorials on how to replicate her sexy yet professional looks.