Official :Michelle Obama wears MAC :)

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Sasha and Malia (sp) looked like little pieces of candy. Adorable. The youngest was sooo excited. I loved her expressions.

I love little Sasha, she is so cute! It's funny to just watch her and the faces she makes.

X4biddenxLustX

^^Eww lol. Not the prettiest image to imagine haha. Edit: I didn't mean the little girls! I meant the whole bush on bush thing ewww. I guess someone posted before I did.

Michelle always looks so stunning and flawless, not surprised at all she uses MAC! I do wonder though if she's ever been on here? lol.

TISH1124

Quote:
Ummm, technically it's Bush hittin' bush. I know...I'm just sayin'

Yep Bush Bumpin at it's finest I'm sure!! they are human just like we all are....
they probably would frown at the thought of some of us doing it to.

sweetie

I thought that I was the only one watching the inauguration and wondering what makeup First Lady Michelle wears lol. Glad to know I was in good company.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
^^Eww lol. Not the prettiest image to imagine haha. Edit: I didn't mean the little girls! I meant the whole bush on bush thing ewww. .....

Aaah, someday we'll all be old and doin' it.

hawaii02

WTG Michelle! She couldn't have picked a better brand
smiles.gif

Did.not.need.a.Bush.visual..no way!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionQueen
It was in the Daily Mail? It must be true then.

What is the Daily Mail anyway....I guess I am the only one that has no clue...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
What is the Daily Mail anyway....I guess I am the only one that has no clue...

Foggy credibility

TISH1124

Quote:
Foggy credibility

th_LMAO.gif
That is what I was thinking....I looked it up and it looks like a National Inquirer or Star magazine online .....Not sure how much faith I put in info from there
th_LMAO.gif

xStarryEyedX

oh the george bush image... thanks guys...thanks..

the obamas are too freaking cute, when they were dancing to beyonce i couldn't even take it... and their daughters are adorable. i watched something on tv that they had a scavenger hunt and one of the things they found was the jonas brothers... like seriously, i want to be their babysitter something they seem like the cutest little kids ever.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
oh the george bush image... thanks guys...thanks..

the obamas are too freaking cute, when they were dancing to beyonce i couldn't even take it... and their daughters are adorable. i watched something on tv that they had a scavenger hunt and one of the things they found was the jonas brothers... like seriously, i want to be their babysitter something they seem like the cutest little kids ever.

bushmonkey.jpg

th_LMAO.gif

HustleRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by priss
They showed her from the side. I swear she had on #35 lashes

oh em gee, i thought the same thing!

TISH1124

^^^ Didn't
lol.gif
I think maybe ...the Original OP may have read somewhere that she likes MAC...But her MA does not appear to use MAC at all from the list she posted