oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!

mommys-makeup

so a couple of months ago i go to the mall, which i havnt gone to in almost half a year because it sucks. i used to drive all the way to brea mall for my mac stuff and sephora,(my closest mall is montclair mall in california) ANYWAY i go to the mall to buy a gift and to my surprise they open up a sephora store!!! so i run inside (not walk) as soon as i see that huge lovely sign, so now i'm loving my mall, WELL last sunday i go to the mall again and im with my 6 and 4 year old and they want to get on the elevator and i'm ready to leave because i only went in there to pay my cell phone, so as we go up the second floor i let out this huge gasp and startle my kids as i see there in all its glory a new MAC store!!!!!! as you can all imagine i;ve since been back 3 more time!! now i love love love my mall!!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

makeup_queen81

every time i go to my mall i hope there is a MAC and Sephora store waiting for me..but still hasn't happened yet..a girl can dream

GlamQueen21

That's awesome!!! A Sephora and MAC stores at once? The MAC store and Sephora store at my mall are almost close to each other.

KIT

LOL...too cute..it seems like all the malls surrounding me-LA county & Brea mall, are all starting to have all the same stores..which include a MAC store and Sephora..so maybe all the malls will have them.

Ambonee

you should ask for gabby! She is amazing! Tell her amber f reccomended her to you
smiles.gif
she truly is AWESOME!

noahlowryfan

why can't there be a MAC store inside a mall in San Francisco?! That would be awesome so I don't have to go to the other side of the city just for MAC.

LatteQueen

that's great...maybe the mall was receiving suggestions and ideas from women (mostly) of opening such stores..well anywho..HAPPY SHOPPING..
I know I was ecstatic when they finally opened a Sephora at King of Prussia mall..it was a major drive. But they opened a sephora at Willow Grove Mall around 1 1/2 years ago and it's so much closer..Now mind u the one at W.G. don't carry all of the name brands like the one at K.O.P.

Now if Montgomery Mall can get some major upgrades in the cosmetic stores..they only have Macy's that carries the major cosmetics. Bath and Body Shop used to but not anymore of selling makeup. They have Victoria Secret and Body Shop. But this old, outdated mall needs a store like Sephora or even a MAC(that I can never see that happening though)

Again HAPPY SHOPPING AND DON'T BREAK THE BANK..LOL

mommys-makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee
you should ask for gabby! She is amazing! Tell her amber f reccomended her to you
smiles.gif
she truly is AWESOME!

i sure will, but does your friend work at sephora or the mac store?

raspberries

Wow, nice. I don't have a MAC store ANYWHERE around here in Germany. Not to mention Sephora, it's not even known in Germany. SUCKS.

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommys-makeup
i sure will, but does your friend work at sephora or the mac store?

lol. Sorry
smiles.gif
She's a MUA at the MAC store. We both worked at the San Bernardino Macy*s counter. Now she's there and I'm at the new MAC store in Riverside @ the Tyler Mall
winks.gif
She's a sweetheart!

trulynicole

YAY for you :)
When Sephora opened at my mall it was LOVE.
AND it is two stores away from MAC, so if I don't like one store, I run to the next!

xBubblegum

Aww that's wonderful XD I'd love a sephora near where I live, but first of all they need to open one in the UK again! Thank god there's MAC stores near where I live though.