Okay, if you're interested in D'Bohemia pigments... r/o/p

ladybugz07

Just talked to the Dillards MAC MA about D'Bohemia collection...
She described the pigments for me:
Coco - Greyish brown (can't think of the e/s she said it was just like...maybe Satin Taupe)
Provence - light neutral peach (only one she didn't see in person)
Deckchair - like a cross between Fairylite and Pink Opal, skintoned but with more flash
Just thought you'd like to know... These are just her descriptions of the colors. She says that they are ALL limited edition. One last thing, she says the D'Bohemia e/s rocks, she says it's "like Paradisco on crack"... and each counter is only getting a *very* limited amount of them.
Hope you find this info useful!
smiles.gif

I talked to the Saks MA and she wouldn't tell me squat... just to come back May 5th!
ssad.gif

ladybugz07

Oops, I didn't see the sticky posted yesterday about the collection... Oh well, hope this helps too...
smiles.gif

Krystle

OOOOHHHHHH.....thank you so much!!! I have an appt. with Nordies on the 5th so hopefully I can get everything I want before its gone
smiles.gif

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Deckchair- OK for eye and lip use
Coco- OK for eye and lip use
Provence- Not Lip-Safe.

THANKS!!! Very good to know...

jamiemeng

thanks for the information. everybody does appericate it a lot. I wish that nordies by my house would have a D'Bohemia event. Thx

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
GAHHH!!! My MAC freestanding is having a D'Bohemia event on May 5th and 6th!

YAYYYY!!

I'm so excited, my Dillards counter is having a Pro event on the 6th & 7th! I live in OK, nowhere near a freestanding store and we NEVER get events. I'm so excited. It's $50, redeemable in Dillards giftcard and the MA said she'd hold all of the D'Bohemia stuff I wanted until the day of the event for me. Whoopee!!!

jamiemeng

I live in fontana california. I wish that the nordies by me is having one. Geez I wish that could go to D'Bohemia event by my house. Thx

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen01
Will the Pigments be available at counters?

Yes, they should be at counters as well.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen01
Will the Pigments be available at counters?

Oh yeah, definitely available at counters. I've already talked to my Saks & Dillards counters, both will get the collection!
smiles.gif

haha_noodlez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
GAHHH!!! My MAC freestanding is having a D'Bohemia event on May 5th and 6th!

YAYYYY!!

I'm so excited, my Dillards counter is having a Pro event on the 6th & 7th! I live in OK, nowhere near a freestanding store and we NEVER get events. I'm so excited. It's $50, redeemable in Dillards giftcard and the MA said she'd hold all of the D'Bohemia stuff I wanted until the day of the event for me. Whoopee!!!

NO WAY!! the dillards in tulsa i assume?? my dillards counter never has an event! i actually asked some of the girls bout d'bohemia and they had no idea wat i was talking about. the new girl had the nerve to tell me that i was confusing it for the point of hues and that there were no new collections. Ha, homegirl needs to do her homework.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_noodlez

NO WAY!! the dillards in tulsa i assume?? my dillards counter never has an event! i actually asked some of the girls bout d'bohemia and they had no idea wat i was talking about. the new girl had the nerve to tell me that i was confusing it for the point of hues and that there were no new collections. Ha, homegirl needs to do her homework.

Yes way!!! I couldn't believe it either... Doesn't it tick you off when the MAs don't know about upcoming collections? Even more, it irks me when they do know the info, but won't share. The Saks counter just tells me to come back on the release date, that's it, squatto! Dillards counter will at least give me info, if they know it...
smiles.gif

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
is there gonna be a D'Bohemia event in Montclair Ca. Just asking. Thx

Hmmm... I don't know. Have you tried calling your store/counter?