Okay, if you're interested in D'Bohemia pigments... r/o/p

spyderfly10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
is there gonna be a D'Bohemia event in Montclair Ca. Just asking. Thx

Hmmm... I don't know. Have you tried calling your store/counter?

I second that - just call or ask your counter-say did you ask that question twice already if your counter has an event or not?

peachykeen01

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen01
Will the Pigments be available at counters?

Oh yeah, definitely available at counters. I've already talked to my Saks & Dillards counters, both will get the collection!
smiles.gif

Yay! Now I can save myself some $$$ by seeing them in person before I buy them. Thanks.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachykeen01

Yay! Now I can save myself some $$$ by seeing them in person before I buy them. Thanks.

Just don't wait TOO long, as they are ALL limited editions and you know how few pigments the counters get...
smiles.gif

jamiemeng

Thanks guys I am gonna call nordies in Montclair Ca and ask if they are gonna have a D'Bohemia event. thx so much.

haha_noodlez

Quote:

Yes way!!! I couldn't believe it either... Doesn't it tick you off when the MAs don't know about upcoming collections? Even more, it irks me when they do know the info, but won't share. The Saks counter just tells me to come back on the release date, that's it, squatto! Dillards counter will at least give me info, if they know it...
smiles.gif

eep, i never call saks they're usually not very helpful. i forget that you guys have a saks. all i have is my dillards counter but at least the mas there know me by face b/c i always come in w/my lists but for some reason they decided to hire 2 new girls. one of them is always clueless & doesn't even know the names of the products and the other isn't too friendly. oh well, i just called dillards & all they have are make-overs
ssad.gif
no pro event, that makes me sad but i just recieved my glamorgold liner & beau quad so that makes it all better. you will have to share all details w/me later after the pro event!

laceymeow

i got talked into scheduling a make-over for the d'bohemia event on may 5th at my local mac store (oak st. in chicago). silly me forgot to ask how much it costs and what exactly will be done.
oh.gif
ops: i have no clue what to expect, but i'm happy as long as i get my pigments!
greengrin.gif

solardame

The counter here is 12-14. I wasn't going to buy any D'bohemia, but it's getting harder and harder to control the urge.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
GAHHH!!! My MAC freestanding is having a D'Bohemia event on May 5th and 6th!

YAYYYY!!

I'm so excited, my Dillards counter is having a Pro event on the 6th & 7th! I live in OK, nowhere near a freestanding store and we NEVER get events. I'm so excited. It's $50, redeemable in Dillards giftcard and the MA said she'd hold all of the D'Bohemia stuff I wanted until the day of the event for me. Whoopee!!!

I'm in KS I order everything online, but I'm moving back to Oklahoma in May - where I can hit the Penn Square Mall dillards... I can't wait on this new collection to come out though!

spyderfly10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
GAHHH!!! My MAC freestanding is having a D'Bohemia event on May 5th and 6th!

YAYYYY!!

oh did you book one?