OMG here we go...

ForgetRegret

Sooo...first time posting an EOTD, but been lurking here for a long time...a couple things before we get started on this one-picture adventure...I did this last night while my son was asleep...did it over top of the makeup I already had on (you'll see a little bit of the wing I had going on my outer corner), and I admittedly didn't spend much time on it, so it kinda looks a little wonky...BUT I would like your opinions on it...I saw a picture that I really loved, and so I kinda based it on that...so without further ado, the look;

Attachment 8636

Woo...I hope I'm doing this right (I'm at work, so I'm limited on photo editing capability...)...oh yeah, and I forgot to put on more mascara after I did this...if I were going out in public this way, I'd slather on the mascara, and put on some awesome fake lashes...and here's what I used (all MAC, unless stated otherwise);

Blitz N Glitz fluidline
Carbon e/s
Pink Papillion e/s (did I spell that wrong..?)
Crystal Avalanche e/s
Brun e/s (for brows)
Benefit Bad Gal mascara

...and not that you can see it, but I was wearing Pleasantry blush, and Love Nectar lustreglass.

Hope you like...lemme know what you think!
tong.gif

ForgetRegret

smiles.gif
Thanks ladies...woo! ...and apparently the pic is clickable..? Or is it only clickable for me, cuz it's mine? I dunno...I'm all kinds of confusticated...but thanks for the kind words...I'll prolly post a bunch next week, since the baby will be with gramma, and I'll actually have time to do my makeup...hehe...