One Off Starflash FOTD

sweetfudge

well dont let a small scar lik that keep u down u are beautiful one the inside and when the dr.'s cut u open i kno they saw how beautiful u were on the inside ....jus live ya life like theres no tomorrow.....and always keep ya head up

almmaaa

Omg yes, I remember your story, I think you got sick all of a sudden right? Or you had some infection and it damaged your heart and you needed therapy right? You know what, I would show off the scar, to show that I am here and i have proof that life is not easy and I appreciate life!!!!!!

chiara

Pretty look! You're gorgeous
smiles.gif

MarsG

I commend you for wearing what you want and showing off your scar. You are beautiful!

amrogers78

OMG you are hot!!! Your hair color is amazing! And regarding your scars - I think they are beautiful. You have something to show for your desire to live and how unbelievably strong you are - I think that's incredible! You go girl!!!!

LMD84

this is beautiful! i love it
smiles.gif

and try not to get down about your scars - you've been through alot so just enjoy yourself
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

anna, you are gorgeous and such an enabler!! you make one off look so fab, i feel myself getting it!!
smiles.gif

and you should not feel self conscious, you are beautiful and ALIVE! thank you so much for sharing girl!!!

edited to add: i just ordered one off!! (and style snob, fashion groupie, glamour check and fly by blu and black russian. so much for skipping this collection!!)

claralikesguts

beautiful look, and i think your scar is pretty darn cool and interesting. good for you for not trying to cover it up
smiles.gif

MzzRach

What a truly beautiful look - I love how you put the colours together.

You are gorgeous.