One Off Starflash FOTD

Dollheart

i didnt even notice you had a scar, i was too busy thinking how pretty you are ^_^ love the smoky green shadow with your red hair xo

beautiijunkii

Beautiful look!!! Wear your scar with pride and when you look at it, think of it as the reason you're still alive.
smiles.gif

Babylard

thank you everyone! i really appreciate the support and it really helps me keep on going with a positive attitude!

im glad that i have inspired some of you to pick up one-off! its truely a gorgeous color. one of my fav =)

xbuttonsx

Your blending is fantastic! Those colors rock on you
smiles.gif
And I love the outfit.

I have cystic fibrosis, and have several surgical scars on my stomach. Girl, wear your scar with pride!

stephlovesmac

I just have to say that I LOVE this look. I am going to pick up One Off tomorrow, its gorgeous on you.

My boyfriend has a scar across his back that is not unlike yours. He had open heart surgery when he was two to place a Teflon patch on his aorta. He had a congenital defect, that if untreated would have killed him by the age of 5. He is also self conscious about it, because people tend to ask about it. I don't understand why, to me it is a sign that you survived something that other people won't understand. I wouldn't let your scar hold you back from wearing, or doing whatever you like.

Arshia

Ahhh! i love ur hair! i wanted to do my hair just like urs a few months agoo but it was a total mess!
hah
beautiful eyes!

Kimmy4205

I LOVE your hair! and I remember seeing a woman in the store I work at with a scar like that. I thought it was so cool that she was showing it off. I think its amazing

marce89

Lovely soft, smoky look Anna! You look gorgeous! I really missed out on 3N lipstick, am I the only one wishing for a N collection comeback? LOL

And as somebody said above, the scar may be there but the important thing is that you are here too.
smiles.gif

Tahti

I've been too scared to try One Off yet, but it looks GREAT on you! Inspired now ;D I think your scar is beautiful, it shows that you're a survivor... don't let it make you feel self conscious, you are so gorgeous!

aeroerin

I love the green of the one-off eyeshadow on you! It contrasts perfectly with your awesome red hair. And no worries about the scar--i didn't even notice it 'til you mentioned it! <3 it's the proof of your battle and survival. don't apologize for that!

Babylard

aww.. thanks everyone. i feel 28932938 times better and it's really nice to hear that im not alone. thank you for your encouraging comments and thank you for sharing your stories with me! love you all