One Year and Six Months down the road... *WARNING: PIC HEAVY*

xphoenix06

Lipstick Army! Very nice, thanks for sharing!!
smiles.gif

Jewelybug

Awesome collection! I recently saw a really cute nail polish rack I wanted to buy to store all of my E/S in, and tonight while going through my collection I realized I depotted everything months ago and only have about 5 E/S in the pots. Glad i didn't spend the money on the rack yet! lol

I'm so jealous of your brushes, thats going to be my next investment.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettiepoo
Love your coll. what e/s colors are in you self made quads the last one there are 4 e/s colors n them and i think they r 2die4 ,i think one of them looks like black tied?
winks.gif

Hehe - Thankyou.

In the last pallet I have Top left - right Pantina & Shale. Bottom left - right is Black Tired (well done
yes.gif
) and Smut!

M.A.C. head.

This is a beautiful collection!

I have to admit though, when I saw the little picture with the caption that reads "Shadows I dislike..." I laughed out loud. I don't know why, but it was just so funny to me.

lenchen

I love your collection! great job on the self made quads! I love to make my own mac quads so, it's nice to see others ideas on colours..

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
I love your collection! great job on the self made quads! I love to make my own mac quads so, it's nice to see others ideas on colours..

Thanks! To be honest with you a lot of the self made quads just ended up being eyeshadows that I wanted at the time, but the counter didn't have any pots in stock - hehe.

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
Loving it! Inspired...I think I'll post some pic of my collection.

you definately should!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
Loving it! Inspired...I think I'll post some pic of my collection.

Please do
thmbup.gif