One Year and Six Months down the road... *WARNING: PIC HEAVY*

Tat2dbeauty07

In the row of lipsticks you dont like what color is the VIVA GLAM one I think tha is gorgeous and if MAC still has it around I want to get one! Nice collection BTW.

mirauk

Gah! all those pigments...
smiles.gif

I must start buying more!
Lovely collection

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
In the row of lipsticks you dont like what color is the VIVA GLAM one I think tha is gorgeous and if MAC still has it around I want to get one! Nice collection BTW.

Thanks - It's Viva Glam V.. It's a gorgeous colour, but does have a tendancy to look a little brown on my lips on occasion.
greengrin.gif

All I can say is wow....I've just started my true Mac makeup collection this weekend...yeah Pro Card....I aspire to be like you when I grow up!

boyzeroo

Nice collection. How do you use everything? That's VERY impressive for only 1.5 years. You've been doing some major hauling.

Lyssah

^^ Thanks all. Yep - I used almost everything (except the stuff I don't like).
I give my self little challenges like I have to wear a different eyeshadow everyday or different lipstick or gloss, so that way I use everything!

ktbeta

Beautiful collection! What don't you like about those shadows? Also, it looks like you still need a good red lipstick!
smiles.gif

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbeta
Beautiful collection! What don't you like about those shadows? Also, it looks like you still need a good red lipstick!
smiles.gif

The blue e/ (fade) is too light, the green one (newly minted) can be a bit chalky sometimes, and Beauty Marked - It's just black unless I use it over microviolet p/p or flamable paint.

Hehe - The only red I own is So Scarlet... and it's not that nice on me
ssad.gif