Online retailers for Nail polishes & products

mae13

Just got confirmation from H2T - they no longer ship USPS to Canada, only UPS.

"Those are old shipping costs. Due to the recent heighten security and inspection by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), we no longer use airmail services such as USPS Express Mail International, USPS Priority Mail International, and USPS First-Class Mail International to ship to Canada for orders that contain nail polish/treatment."

Bummer. Transdesign it is!

Meisje

Re: I don't know whewre to get China Glaze!

I have been trying to find China Glaze in the Toronto / Mississauga area and can't find it anywhere.

The online retailers no longer sell China Glaze internationally, either.

gildedangel

I get all of mine at Sallys or from 8ty8beauty; my Sally's has a very nice selection of them! They are also available at my Ulta, but their selection is crap!

shatteredshards

I buy mine from 8ty8 and Head2Toe. I won't buy them in a store, because I refuse to pay 2-3 times as much as what 8ty8 and Head2Toe charge.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
I have been trying to find China Glaze in the Toronto / Mississauga area and can't find it anywhere.

The online retailers no longer sell China Glaze internationally, either.

transdesign do! i got my order from them just last week
smiles.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
transdesign do! i got my order from them just last week
smiles.gif

How good are they like their cust service and delivery? Been wanted to get my hands on some China Glaze for a while so might just have to look on there

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
How good are they like their cust service and delivery? Been wanted to get my hands on some China Glaze for a while so might just have to look on there

i've used them a few times. i think that shipping is cheap - it's about $18-$19 for 9 bottles of polish (works out alot cheaper than if i bought each bottle alone in the uk!)

delivery is usually within 7 days however last week my package took 11 days but i think it's because of christmas postage issues already. i try not ordering things from the states around the festive period.

also you can pay via paypal which i also like
smiles.gif

Kayteuk

anyone got any coupon codes for head2toe.... Really wanting to buy some polishes...
smiles.gif
A coupon would help though!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
anyone got any coupon codes for head2toe.... Really wanting to buy some polishes...
smiles.gif
A coupon would help though!

sadly i have no coupon! but it's nice to see a post from you again! i hope you're doing ok! are you still in the usa?

ruthless

Yes, Transdesign has Essie for 4 bucks and H2T has them for 8. Althought they DO have one of the north fork colours left...

Kayteuk

Quote:
sadly i have no coupon! but it's nice to see a post from you again! i hope you're doing ok! are you still in the usa?

Yep. Got married Dec 31st and am now living in sunny florida. Missing UK foods loads and just started up my own personal training+ Nutrition biusness while going back to uni and modeling...Phew!
smiles.gif
Hope your doing okay too!

Darn it...I have a shopping basket on there right now for $139
choochoo.gif
...Woops
th_LMAO.gif
! My husband may just have to kill me
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Yep. Got married Dec 31st and am now living in sunny florida. Missing UK foods loads and just started up my own personal training+ Nutrition biusness while going back to uni and modeling...Phew!
smiles.gif
Hope your doing okay too!

Darn it...I have a shopping basket on there right now for $139
choochoo.gif
...Woops
th_LMAO.gif
! My husband may just have to kill me
yes.gif

awww congratulations on getting married! that is awesome! and how jealous am i that you live in florida now!!! i'm going there in may but only for 10 days
ssad.gif

dxgirly

Recently I've been doing some shopping with the seller Nail Beauty 4U on Amazon and I've had great experiences with them. They don't charge ridiculous amounts for shipping, but still package the polishes nicely, that's what I've been liking the most about them. China Glazes are $3.99 and OPI's are $5.28. I think it's worth it if you're only making small orders. Plus they ship fast. Ordered Sunday, shipped Monday and got them today!
th_DANCE.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Re: Where to buy nailpolish online?

Deleted info post... Info in here was only intended for Aussie ladies but for some reason our thread was merged with the general one...

spectrolite

Re: Where to buy nailpolish online?

^Wow that really sucks Carina. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with them. There is no excuse for bad customer service. They should have replied to you sooner for sure.

I've placed around 5-6 orders now and have never had an issue. The only thing I can think of that might have possibly held up the shipping is the current winter storms on the East coast of the USA. The company is in Georgia which means the mail would probably get sent further north and to fly out from one of the major airports and with all of the flight cancellations, and snowed in roads I think it's been difficult for mail to get through. I ordered my Alice Palette Priority Mail (supposed to take 6-10 business days) 2 weeks ago from the East Coast, and it's just arrived at the depot today
shockt.gif
I'm sitting here pacing the floor and peeking out through the blinds every 10 minutes lol... I'm going to pounce that delivery person when they arrive rawwwrrr!!

Hopefully both of our parcels will turn up soon!
smiles.gif

notuptoyou

Quote:
i've used them a few times. i think that shipping is cheap - it's about $18-$19 for 9 bottles of polish (works out alot cheaper than if i bought each bottle alone in the uk!)

delivery is usually within 7 days however last week my package took 11 days but i think it's because of christmas postage issues already. i try not ordering things from the states around the festive period.

also you can pay via paypal which i also like
smiles.gif

I'm thinking of ordering fromt hese guys but did customs get you?