Operation "Use it up"! All welcome!!

SandraVB79

Exactly what I need, recommendations for more shower mousse, lol!! The Kneipp one is available here too, but i haven't tried it yet. I have the Rituals ones, I have a travel size Koh one, and also some from Hema, which are cheapo but I really love them! I have a big bag full of empties, as I focused on those products that were almost empty. Will take a picture later. Still have a bunch of tose almost empties, so April should be productive too, lol!

B

Buffy89

Still have a bunch of tose almost empties, so April should be productive too, lol!
haha you're welcome
angelic.gif

There unfortunately are just two different (but really nice) fragrances, it seems, and I got the other one (hibiscus flower) too. I like those mousse shower products so much, but they are kinda hard to find here. I find Rituals a bit drying on my skin and it's a little pricey. I'll definitely check out Hema when I'm in the Netherlands next time, sounds interesting!
Oh, this isn't really helping me to downsize my bodycare stash
blush-anim-cl.gif

Excited to see your picture!

thefbomb

In March I've finished:
- 6 perfume samples
- Mac Petite Indulgence Cremesheen Glass (mini size from a holiday set)
- a bottle of nail polish thinning solution (well...it actually dried down and I stumbled across the empty bottle)
- Essie Good to Go topcoat
- Mac Cleanse off Oil Tranquil (already repurchased)
- Alterna Replenishing Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner sample
- a jar of cocoa fragranced body butter (by a german drugstore brand)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Sample
- Mac Blot Powder (already repurchased)
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream deluxe sample
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical, travel size
- Kneipp Orange Blossom shower mousse (don't know where this is available, but I totally recommend it. It's similar to the shower mousses by Rituals, but much nicer, too)

My bathroom is still full of stuff, but baby steps are better than none, eh? I'm especially happy about finishing a body butter 'cause I got about seven full sized body butters/lotions sitting on my shelves!
flower.gif
cheerleader.gif

You guys are doing great! Keep it up!

IHughes

I've been getting through samples lately which has been great, I almost don't need any skincare, I have so many samples! here

thefbomb

I've been getting through samples lately which has been great, I almost don't need any skincare, I have so many samples! here
That's great! I find samples collect pretty quickly so they're great to use up. I'm trying to get through a few as well!
March Empties 2015 Modest march effort with a few big skincare items and a some little extras :)
You did a great job! I think that's a lot of empties

SandraVB79

Finally: March empties (from the moment I joined this thread, so not from the beginning of March):
- Dove Hand Creme - full size - Garnier Hair Mousse - full size - Lancome Miracle So Magic edp deluxe sample - Contact solution - travel size - Dove conditioner - full size - Spa Foot Creme - full size - Rose shower gel - travel size - Rituals body butter - full size - Jean Paul Gaultier Classique body lotion - travel size - Loreal Paris serum - full size (it sucked that I couldn't get the last 5% of the product out of the bottle, good thing it was cheapo Loreal and not some expensive brand) - Lancome Miracle body lotion - travel size - Lancome Miracle shower gel - travel size - Yves Rocher fleurs d'Oranger shower gel - full size - Elisabeth Arden Green Tea Scrub - travel size - Cliniqe anti blemish solution lotion - travel size I have ben focusing on using those products that were almost empty. I won't have this many empties every month, lol. I had thrown away a few before i joined this thread, but didn't go back to get them out of the recycle bin.

VAL4M

It's been 3 weeks and here my empties
- Argan & macadamia oil Body oil
-N 7 Calm skin
- Dermaglow Papaya enzyme resurfacing serum
- Aquafolia enzymatic Step 1 Exfoliant
-Dior Nude BB creme
-Sample size Shiseido Bio-Performance serum
-La Roche-Posay tinted moisturiser
-Guerlain KissKiss lipstick in Rose Malicieux
-Mary Kay Lipstick in Amber Glow
- Guerlain Terracotta Ultimate Bronze compact foundation
- Sample Nude treatment oil
-- 2 sugar fresh lip treatment
- sample size B.Kamins Lip Balm
- Sample size Lancome Mascara
- 4 perfume sample Parfum D'empire - Cuir Ottoman (lovely), Amouage - Opus III (don't know if I want to shed 300$ for this perfume but I would if it was cheaper)
Salvator Ferragamo Attimo (nice but nothing special remind me of 10 other perfume) Atelier Cologne - Santal Carmin (nice but longevity was short on my skin)

And below are products that i'm working on
I hit pan on several eyeshadows :)

That Duwop blush just don't want to die!

SandraVB79

Imho, Honour is THE best perfume ever made. Honour, Ciel, Beloved => 3 great Amouage perfumes. Do you know the Byredo ones? la Tulipe is also wonderful.

VAL4M

Do you know the Byredo ones? la Tulipe is also wonderful.
Hmm nice selection, Beloved seems more in tune with my taste then Ciel .... as for Byredo It's been a while since I smell those perfumes, at one time a was looking for a big oriental, I just remember that SA made me smell Byredo Bal d'afrique and MMink. If Bal d'afrique was 'nice' , MMink was just the most weird thing I smell in my life, I also smell Baudelaire which is more masculine but I just loved the thought that they were inspired by the French poet, I should retest that perfume i have a weakness for Leather perfume... anyway that day I walk away with Chergui from Serge Lutens, I do wear that perfume a lot! :)

SandraVB79

Byredo Mojave ghost is also lovely. Have you ever smelled perfumes by Parfums d'empire? I met the "nose" behind those perfumes. They are really special. I was once invited to a special event regarding niche perfumes, and met the "noses" behind Atelier cologne, Juliette has a gun (grandson of Nina Ricci), Humiecki & Graeff (bought one in a special edition porcelan hand-painted bottle, more for the bottle than the actual perfume, lol), Miller Harris, Odin new york, Olfactive studio, Romea d'ameor, ... It was really great to hear them speak about what lead to them starting their own brand, what inspired them, ... I have the one with the blue flower (eau radieuse):

VAL4M

I have the one with the blue flower (eau radieuse):
I only smell Cuir Ottoman from Parfum d'Empire, I really loved it but it was a little too close from Serge Lutens Cuir Mauresque that I already own. I want to test Ambre Russe next, what I like about those is that at 145$ a bottle it almost a steal :)
Lucky you meeting all those artists from the perfume industry, I would like to go to some atelier to know more about notes, and different component that make a perfume, but those are hard to come by where I lived and expensive.

kerry-jane88

Empties April 2015
78464866_image.jpeg
Not too shabby :) I'm going for a massive use it up push on shower gels and body lotions/oils for May!

kerry-jane88

Oh I've got four more empties from the past couple of months so enough for a fresh face mask now! It's a shame that I can't get the mask of magnaminty for my freebie as it isn't a fresh one, would save eating into my buying limit as I need to repurchase that one.

Dominique33

See by Chloé si Belle perfume
Masque apaisant hydratant apaisant from Avène
almond hand cream from l'Occitane
and Vitamin E body butter from the Body Shop.

As for makeup I think I never use up my products !

DMcG9

Oh I've got four more empties from the past couple of months so enough for a fresh face mask now! It's a shame that I can't get the mask of magnaminty for my freebie as it isn't a fresh one, would save eating into my buying limit as I need to repurchase that one.
Nice! But yeah, a shame you can't choose something that isn't fresh... I just bought a new Catastrophe Cosmetic today. I love that mask. I've been lucky to catch their new deliveries of masks the last couple times which is great because it maximizes the life span of the product for me. :)