Operation "Use it up"! All welcome!!

dodotheextinct

@Winterwhite I usually just hand off my Back 2 Mac items to friends and family since I don't need anymore makeup. However, if no one wants to take the empties then I usually save up all the empties and wait until a staple is done then I'll go in for Back 2 Mac. It's usually the Cleanse off Oil as it's one of my favorites! I usually don't think too much about sales reps having to meet a certain goal because if someone is going to Back 2 Mac they are going to do it anyways. The ladies at the counters are usually super nice about it and are sometime impressed if I come in with a harder to use product like blush. :)

B

Buffy89

I'm not afraid of B2Ming without purchasing anything. Well, I mostly visit the counter when a new collection launches, so most sales assistants know me/know I'm frequently buying something anyway, or I have some chitchat with them about upcoming collections or products I'm interested in. Although I try to combine B2M with purchasing something, sometimes I just "need" a new lippie, and I can hardly wait when I've finished my 6th product
amuse.gif

Cannot wait to post my update on empties in May! But I'll wait for 2 or 3 days, I think, cause maybe I can finish one more product.

B

Buffy89

what is this back to mac thing?
In a nutshell, it's a "recycling" program (aka Mac wants us to buy more stuff, lol), one can exchange 6 empty Mac products for a free lipstick. It's a little different in some countries and some, like Austria, don't offer back 2 Mac.
There's a thread about it, too http://www.specktra.net/t/112982/b2m-read-before-posting-questions-about-back-to-mac

Winterwhite

I'm not afraid of B2Ming without purchasing anything. Well, I mostly visit the counter when a new collection launches, so most sales assistants know me/know I'm frequently buying something anyway, or I have some chitchat with them about upcoming collections or products I'm interested in. Although I try to combine B2M with purchasing something, sometimes I just "need" a new lippie, and I can hardly wait when I've finished my 6th product
amuse.gif

Cannot wait to post my update on empties in May! But I'll wait for 2 or 3 days, I think, cause maybe I can finish one more product.

I order most of the things online, so I don't know the MUAs very well, I am afraid. But at least I have a selection of different stores I could go to, so I usually try to go to the ones where they are nicer.

B

Buffy89

So here are my May empties. It's not really a lot his time, I hope you were able to finish more items than me
cheerleader.gif

- Chanel Gel Yeux eye cream luxury sample
- Urban Decay Primer Potion sample
- 3 perfume samples
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara sample
- Guerlain La Patite Robe Noire body milk luxury sample

But I've got quite a number of "almost empties" which I'll be able to finish in the next weeks, so the battle's not lost yet
th_DANCE.gif

britneyfan4

Not too impressive, but I used up a MAC Tendertone in Tread Gently that I had for years. I wonder if Tendertones are ever coming back.

B

Buffy89

Not too impressive, but I used up a MAC Tendertone in Tread Gently that I had for years. I wonder if Tendertones are ever coming back.
oh I hope so, always been interested in trying one. I'm always impressed when somebody finishes a makeup product!

SandraVB79

I'm still waiting until tomorrow, who knows, I may still empty something tonight, lol! i had a lot of almost-empties, I thought they would all be finished by the end of the month, but they are not, so June looks already promising :)

dodotheextinct

My empties for this month. Not too much in the makeup department but skincare is getting used up hooray! I now have the final MAC empty yippee! Someone's going to be excited to get a free lippie. :)

Total used this month = 15 products

Once again my goal for the upcoming month is to use my sheet masks more. I only used up one this month... :(

SandraVB79

May empties:
- Bulgari Blu II - 50ml - Bulgari Blu II - 15ml - Bulgari Blu II body lotion - 75ml - Trésor eau tendre - 30ml - DKNY Pure Drop of Rose - 30ml - Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair - 7ml - Ragdale Hall hand cream - 30ml - Clinique anti blemish lotion - 60ml - Clinique anti blemish clearing treatment - 15ml - Loreal Nude Magique BB cream - 30ml - Spa Collection conditioner - 30ml - Spa Collection body lotion - 30ml - Fair Trade body cleanser - 30ml (2x) - Fair Trade shampoo - 30ml (3x) - Floral collection Rose shower gel - 50ml

B

Buffy89

May empties:
- Bulgari Blu II - 50ml - Bulgari Blu II - 15ml - Bulgari Blu II body lotion - 75ml - Trésor eau tendre - 30ml - DKNY Pure Drop of Rose - 30ml - Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair - 7ml - Ragdale Hall hand cream - 30ml - Clinique anti blemish lotion - 60ml - Clinique anti blemish clearing treatment - 15ml - Loreal Nude Magique BB cream - 30ml - Spa Collection conditioner - 30ml - Spa Collection body lotion - 30ml - Fair Trade body cleanser - 30ml (2x) - Fair Trade shampoo - 30ml (3x) - Floral collection Rose shower gel - 50ml
Oh wow, the perfumes!!!!! Amazing.

SandraVB79

Yes, I am especially proud of having emptied the perfumes! These were small ones, the 100ml ones take forever, especially since I don't just use one, but switch among a dozen, lol

VAL4M

Yes, I am especially proud of having emptied the perfumes! These were small ones, the 100ml ones take forever, especially since I don't just use one, but switch among a dozen, lol
:) Congrats!! and you are right to be proud, It just get so tiring to finish a bottle of perfume and then people just tell you, you smell good and you are just like -'No i'm trying to get rid of it!!'' Miss Dior Cherie was the worst for me. Took me so long the next bottles of perfume I didn't want in my collection were gifted to my mom and friends. It is easier to give perfume then makeup i think.

B

Buffy89

:) Congrats!! and you are right to be proud, It just get so tiring to finish a bottle of perfume and then people just tell you, you smell good and you are just like -'No i'm trying to get rid of it!!'' Miss Dior Cherie was the worst for me. Took me so long the next bottles of perfume I didn't want in my collection were gifted to my mom and friends. It is easier to give perfume then makeup i think.
This happens to me a lot lately, but I'm just using all my samples, I had about 40 of them and gave half of them away. Finding the "right" perfume is kind of hard, I think, because a lot of them smell quite nice, but I'm looking for a fragrance that's reflecting me/my personality, if that makes sense (found that perfect scent in "Love, Chloe", but still excited for new stuff). Anything "sporty"/aquatic for example just seems not right for me, although it might be a nice scent and perfect for other people.

VAL4M

This happens to me a lot lately, but I'm just using all my samples, I had about 40 of them and gave half of them away. Finding the "right" perfume is kind of hard, I think, because a lot of them smell quite nice, but I'm looking for a fragrance that's reflecting me/my personality, if that makes sense (found that perfect scent in "Love, Chloe", but still excited for new stuff). Anything "sporty"/aquatic for example just seems not right for me, although it might be a nice scent and perfect for other people.
I'm more into spicy, gourmand, woody perfume. Anything with amber, leather, tobacco, sandalwood and vanilla, i want it.
The only white floral I really love and own is Annick Goutal Un matin d'orage, I highly recommend it.