OPRAH KFC Coupon

aziajs

As part of a new segment called Harpo Hookups, Oprah and KFC joined forces to provide free meals to her viewers. There is a coupon on Oprah.com that you can download for a free meal including two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit.

Free KFC Coupon - Oprah.com

Has anyone downloaded the coupon? Has anyone run into problem redeeming them?

ETA: Just so you guys know:

Quote:
Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 11:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

chiquilla_loca

I enjoy using coupons! Thanks. I'll have to try & see.
I don't usually eat KFC, cuz I love spicy chicken from Popeye's but I'm willing to try the grilled chicken.
Arby's has Free-bie Wednesdays, not sure if this is just available locally, or nationwide, but today I got a Free FruiTea, I love Passion Fruit Ice Tea! Yum!
Me and my husband went through the drive-thru, ordered some arby's melts and the teas and got them for free! Didn't have to ask, & no coupon required!

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
As part of a new segment called Harpo Hookups, Oprah and KFC joined forces to provide free meals to her viewers. There is a coupon on Oprah.com that you can download for a free meal including two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit.

Free KFC Coupon - Oprah.com

Has anyone downloaded the coupon? Has anyone run into problem redeeming them?

Thanks so much for this. You made my day!!!!!!!!

People are twittering about this KFC coupon and there have been some problems. I may try to go tomorrow. I don't want to stand in a long line.

Macnarsandlove

SHAZAM! i just printed out 4. thanks for helping out a broke person like myself. And I sure will go to kfc and try to redeem them.

Blushbaby

I heard shit kicked off in a couple of NYC branches today as mgrs were refusing to hand over the free chicken after a while so people staged sit-ins until they got their chicken LOL

I haven't got round to printing our coupons out yet, will do it later if I remember.

chocolategoddes

oh mah lawd! free chicken! It's a dream come true.

That grilled chicken looks kinda gross, but I'm sure that the fact that it's free will make it taste a lot better.
I'm off to download 10000000 copies.

PollyRhythm

We downloaded what we could. The systems were always busy but we've got 3 computers that we printed off of. My sister had to go two three different KFC's because they were so crowded. She said the first one had so many people, they couldn't get into the parking lot and at the other one, two guys looked ready to fight. The third one was found by accident, en route to our cousins place, which didn't have that many people.

I'm not understanding why there's such a rush to get it today when you have until the 19th to use it? Maybe I don't understand the demand for the kernel?

Oh, and poo on the managers who aren't participating. That's some serious bullshit.

PollyRhythm

nope.gif
Tish, I feel you. How many times have I missed a promotional giveaway and it was basically staring me right in the face?! My mind =
tumbleweed.gif
LOL.

Lauren1981

so my hungry starvng ass went to go get my free meal at lunch.......
22 f*cking cars in the drive thru
shockt.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyRhythm

I'm not understanding why there's such a rush to get it today when you have until the 19th to use it? Maybe I don't understand the demand for the kernel?

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

L1LMAMAJ

I went today and they are giving out rainchecks instead because the demand was overwhelming so now they're gonna send rainchecks and you can redeem it later.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
oh mah lawd! free chicken! It's a dream come true.

That grilled chicken looks kinda gross, but I'm sure that the fact that it's free will make it taste a lot better.
I'm off to download 10000000 copies.

The grilled chicken IS gross. It looks shriveled up and wrinkly.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
aww. not KFC. They're scum.

And, I was thoroughly pissed and through with them when they got rid of the only thing I ate from them---Crispy Strips. ☻☻☻☻ the Colonel and his Original Recipe!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
And, I was thoroughly pissed and through with them when they got rid of the only thing I ate from them---Crispy Strips. ☻☻☻☻ the Colonel and his Original Recipe!

hahaha!
i feel ya!
but getting rid of the crispy strips put me on the popeyes chicken strips. i am such a heathen when i go to popeyes. i go through the drive thru and then drive straight into a parking spot to FIRST savor that biscuit and then f*ck up the strips... i always end up finding the crumbs in my bra
i know, triflin