OPRAH KFC Coupon

pumpkincat210

I like Oprah and KFC, but Oprah!!!!!! She is always yo yo dieting, you'd think she'd be promoting strawberries or something! KFC is drenched in fat although it is good.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
The grilled chicken is not...that is what she is promoting

Whew, that is good to know!
Is this(grilled chicken) new? or does my family purposely buy the most unhealthy choice?

TISH1124

Yes...maybe 2-3 weeks now here...It tastes very good...At least the breast were nice and moist

misha5150

I just saw a commercial for El Pollo Loco and they are going to be taking the KFC free grilled chicken 2 piece combo coupon on Mother's Day because they care about mothers on Mothers Day!! They will give you a 2 piece grilled chicken meal for free with the coupon.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
I just saw a commercial for El Pollo Loco and they are going to be taking the KFC free grilled chicken 2 piece combo coupon on Mother's Day because they care about mothers on Mothers Day!! They will give you a 2 piece grilled chicken meal for free with the coupon.

I just read about that. At least they can capitalize on KFC's public relations nightmare.

Macnarsandlove

so dissapointed. WFT did they think was going to happen? ppl are more conscious about their spending now more than ever. If a family could go out and eat a meal for free why wouldnt they expect a huge response. KFC is trippin and they should expect a backlash.

BaDKiTTy69

lol.. i just had to share... i gave one of these coupons to my hubby... he went to have his lunch, but he went to popeys chicken instead of kfc. he realised it then he gave took the coupon out... lol... well they did not care, they took the coupon and gave him the meal... so he got his free meal after all
smiles.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
lol.. i just had to share... i gave one of these coupons to my hubby... he went to have his lunch, but he went to popeys chicken instead of kfc. he realised it then he gave took the coupon out... lol... well they did not care, they took the coupon and gave him the meal... so he got his free meal after all
smiles.gif

ooooh. maybe i should go to popeyes on PURPOSE and give them the coupon..... i'm more of a fan of popeyes than kfc
tong.gif