Other Obsessions???

messhead

So obviously we are all brought together on this forum for our love of make-up!!! But I was wondering if any of you had any other loves???

...My name is Sheri and I am addicted to MAC make up and designer jeans...
yes.gif

How about you???

chocolategoddes

Hello, My name is Kensie. I am addicted to MAC, chocolate, meat, hot guys, nikes, designer hoodies, comdey central, and anything that is hot pink.

urbanlilyfairy

Heya Im Doris, and i'm addicted to makeup, Handbags,anything peach and british period dramas ..ala masterpiece theater =P

ShauntyXD

HAHA Great thread!

HI, I'm Shaunty and like you Messhead I'm addicted to MAC and designer jeans (ever hear of www.authenticforum.com, you'll probably spend hr's on that site too :p)
I'm also addicted to Lululemon Scuba Hoodies, Juicy Couture Daydreamer bags and Taro bubble tea in a star shaped cup. AHAAAAAA

MiCHiE

Along with makeup, I'm addicted to:

Candy
Chocolate
Purses (I'm on a self-imposed "everything ban" since I just bought an LV Speedy Damier 30)
Bank Accounts (Yes, WTF?!?! I have 8)

msmack

I'm Stephanie and I am addicted to make-up, Josh Homme, chocolate & guitars (Gibson Les Paul's to be exact).

Hello, I'm Renee & I am addicted to MAC, cooking for my friends (every weekend is a dinner party at my apt), chocolate, shoes (Converse to be exact), and Coke Zero!

beth_w

Hi, I'm Beth and (apart from make-up) I'm completely addicted to all fashion (I love Christopher Bailey's work at Burberry right now, Vivienne Westwood, Prada (obviously...) and what's happening at Givenchy at the mo too) and to music. I absolutely love music. At the mo I'm obsessing over MGMT and Lightning Bolt and my ears are hurted
yahoo.gif

CantAffordMAC

My name is Rebecca, and I'm addicted to makeup, shopping (spending money in general), doughnuts, candy, BEEF, and sexxx!
winks.gif

pat

My name is Patty, and I'm addicted to MAC, nail polish (OPI (my favorite), MAC, and Essie), designer bags/wallets (My most treasured item is my LV Tivoli pm bag) and "reality tv" (The Hills).

I'm too expensive for my own good. hahaha

Le-Saboteur

Hello, my name is Kendra, and along with being a MACaholic, I'm also somewhat obsessed with pin up couture, illustration and fantasy anything
smiles.gif

janwa09

Hi my name is Janis and I'm addicted to make-up, videogames, Japanese food, Australian beer, body lotions and most recently, designer handbags.

tripwirechick

Hello my name is Stacey and I am addicted to MAC, OPI, Louis Vuitton, drum and bass, Scrubs (my favourite show of all time), Dexter, Lost and scarves
greengrin.gif

ritchieramone

For me it's cats, cakes, Rasputina, Six Feet Under, Arrested Development, sailor tops and my car. As long as I have all those, I'm pretty happy.
yes.gif

Kuuipo

Cleanliness. I spend my life in the shower with a scrub brush. (I work in a hospital and people have lots of GERMS). I love the smell of soap, shampoo, clorox,lysol,lavender,etc. (I used to grow bacteria cultures as a part time job, it made me paranoid).
Libraries. I am obsessed with libraries, books, and the aquisition of knowledge. My favourite library is on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia. Its this enormous three story building made out of marble, with historic texts and all sorts of goodies.