Other Obsessions???

KikiB

My name is Katie, and I am obsessed with makeup in general, but especially MAC and Urban Decay. I'm also obsessed with fashion-particularly London fashion and Indian style, models (Eugenia Mandzhieva, aka the Russian Vogue June 2007 cover girl, is my favourite), Bath and Body Works stuff (yay for working there), glitter and hot pink, Victoria's Secret Pink, OPI nail polishes, clearance sections at A&F, small animals (I want a little dog so badly), Dior sunglasses, lipgloss, Piroshky Piroshky (a little Russian bakery by Pike Place Market), fashion mags, Fit Flops, and the venti Caffe Vanilla frappucino from Starbucks.

Renee

My name is Renee and besides being obsessed with MAC and makeup in general, I love Marilyn Monroe, her pix are all over my apt., Morrissey and Caramel Macchiatos and cappuccinos from Starbucks!

cdnaddict

Hi my name is Jess. I am obsessed with finding the BEST product for my really picky hair and skin. I refuse to believe that in this day and age I have to accept substandard appearance of either! Sigh... read: addicted to beauty boards

mreichert

I'm Marlena. I'm addicted to makeup in general, anything pink, scrapbooking, and dwarf hamsters. (weird combo- i know
winks.gif
)

meland2lilones

hi..im melissa..im addicted to MAC..dance/techno music, molasses cookies, diet pepsi, romance novels, perfume, and starbucks..yummm.
yahoo.gif

babiid0llox

My name is Rachel, I am addicted to makeup (especially lipgloss), shoes, jeans especially dark blue denim, social networking sites (a la bebo), starburst lollies and turkish delight chocolates from aldi haha the $1 bars at the front counter
drools.gif

User49

I'm Tabby and I'm addicted to

JOHN MAYER! I LOVE HIM!
*mac-particularly pigments
*shell necklaces and anything to do with beach life/surf
*retro pin up flowers for hair and retro pin up in general
*pIzza!
*gwen steffani
*Storage ideas (wicker baskets, clear perspex boxes, paperchase boxes, habitat/ikea solutions... i just buy and buy and buy. I think i have more storage boxes than stuff lol!
yes.gif

thebreat

Hello! I'm Brianna, and I am not only addicted to MAC and makeup in general but skincare, my insanely sexy Pagan fiance, cats, Japanese stuff (shout out to my roots!) tamagotchis, health food, cooking, food, vegetarian dishes, anime, tiny things, small animals (hamsters, mice, rabbits, turtles, frogs), and the sims.

M.A.C. head.

I'm obsessed with the show "Smallville". I MUST watch it every Thursday when it airs. When I was working my schedule was only open until 6 on Thursdays, if at all. I have all of the seasons on DVD and I've watched all of them about a billion times.

I'm also pretty obsessive with Harry Potter, though not as much as with Smallville.

ashleydenise

I'm Ashley, and I have LOTS of obsessions...

MAC
My puppy Tulah Belle
Photography
Music
Email
Twilight, New Moon && Eclipse <3
Reading
The Gym!!
Water
Flip Flops
Quilting
Guys with tats ;x

ri0tdorque

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
So obviously we are all brought together on this forum for our love of make-up!!! But I was wondering if any of you had any other loves???

...My name is Sheri and I am addicted to MAC make up and designer jeans...
yes.gif

How about you???

Greetings fellow Mac lovers my name is Erin but most call me Cloei. I'm addicted currently to eyeshadow and make up in general but mostly in MAC.

Other obsessions include scripting/programming, digital scrapbooking, graphic art stuff, and clothes.

adela88

i collect handbags...
i keep them on shelves in their dustbags; theyre like my lil children really

k.a.t

I have a weird obsession with being flexible and stretching, i love being able to bend my body in weird positions hehe,
also iam obssessed with cheesepuffs and these kinder chocolate bars they sell mmmmm i can eat 2 packets in 1 go lool
Iam also obssessed with colours....they are fascinating
greengrin.gif

Oh and i almost forgot...Johnny Depp...i don't care that he's old enough to be my dad :p

Girl about town

Im Laura and im addicted to................

MAC, Beauty products in general, fashion, shoes bags. Minis (car) the mighty boosh (british comedy) Gwen stefani,japanese culture, chocolate and cakes.

AmberLilith

Hi, my name's Anna and I'm obsessed with:
body modification of all kinds -piercings, tattoos, scarification etc
fake dreads
fake eyebrows
music -esp goth, metal n rock
chocolate
big boots
mental health
corsets
vegetarianism
reading
tinternet
the family, friends n counsellor that i couldn't live without
Dita von Teese!
makeup

irini

im obsessed with (besides make up) animals,making lives better,glam/rocker/boho style,all things chocolate,music,scented candles,cruelty free brands,fake tan...too much huh
th_DANCE.gif

fash10nista

Hi! My name is Alma and, besides being a proud member of MACaholics and Shopaholics Anonymous, I am obsessed with shoes esp. boots and stilletos, handbags (designer and regular), vanilla scents (currently
heart.gif
B&BW's Vanilla Noir), reading, CSI: Las Vegas, Jason Statham
th_drool.gif
and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
th_drool.gif
, CHOCOLATE!
yahoo.gif
, Starbucks and cars...particularly fast ones
thmbup.gif

sharkbytes

Hey everyone
smiles.gif
what a fun thread.

I'm Erika. Aside from makeup, I'm addicted to:

Sports: I can watch any sporting event, but my faves are football (Saints!!) and hockey (NY Rangers) and for basketball, my beloved hometown Knicks.

Professional wrestling: I KNOW, i know, can't help it, lol

Coffee. Pair that with a Newport Light. Absolute heaven.

Books and CDs---most especially mysteries for the books, and heavy melodic metal for the CDs.

and, crossword puzzles. I always have a book of them tucked in my purse
smiles.gif

tremorviolet

Makeup is a relatively new obsession for me.

Other obsessions are rowing, crossfit, nutrition, clothing, and, of course, shoes!

450777437_c472549466.jpg