Overboard Bride - Wedding Cake is Likeness of Bride

prinzessin784

oooh I'm getting married in October, I should steal that idea
winks.gif
haha j/k that's ridiculous! I hate the idea of being the center of attention as it is - I can't imagine making a cake to look like ME!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
oooh I'm getting married in October, I should steal that idea
winks.gif
haha j/k that's ridiculous! I hate the idea of being the center of attention as it is - I can't imagine making a cake to look like ME!

If you do
yes.gif
, please post on Specktra
th_DANCE.gif

Simply Elegant

For someone who wants to go all out on her/his wedding, I guess it would be kind of nice, but so vain anyway. I'd never do it, but if it makes you happy then why not.

jillianjiggs

might have been cute if she had one made of her husband too - then it could just be a huge, cake version of the bride and groom on top of the cake.

but just of her is a bit vain and well, strange. it's his wedding too.
th_dunno.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
might have been cute if she had one made of her husband too - then it could just be a huge, cake version of the bride and groom on top of the cake.

but just of her is a bit vain and well, strange. it's his wedding too.
th_dunno.gif

Oh yes that would have been better!! There must a disconcerting feeling when eating the head. LOL!!

*Stargazer*

You just know that there is someone (or more than one someone) at that chick's wedding that would take great pleasure in beheading that cake.

gigglegirl

the idea of eating a cake in a person's likeness....creeps me out. I know it would just be cake and icing but I think its vain and disgusting. But she's all over the Internet, made famous by the several blogs/sites posting it!

Dark_Phoenix

Nifty. I've gone to a wedding that had a cake shaped like a castle... and completely made out of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. It was awesome XD

I'd never do that full body cake. I wonder who gets the head...

browneyedbaby

It looks pretty creepy if you ask me! And there's no way in the world all that cake can get eaten.... what a waste!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
^agree.
plus, imo, thats way selfish. What about her husband?!

seriously I cant stand brides that make the wedding day ALL about them...

MAC_Whore

Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me!

So who gets the ass end of the cake?

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me!

So who gets the ass end of the cake?

lol.gif
Reminds me of that line in 10 Things I Hate About You, "As opposed to Planet, 'Look At Me, Look At Me'".