Overboard Bride - Wedding Cake is Likeness of Bride

tara_hearts

I bet the fights at the wedding consisted of

"Oooooh! I get the EYEBALL! Noooo save me an ear kk??"
Rofl.

meiming

ewww...definitely agree with the creepy...and can't be good symbolism to cut into the bride =P

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me! Look At Me!

So who gets the ass end of the cake?

Too funny...I didnt even think about that.
th_LMAO.gif

*KT*

I don't think I've ever seen a cake I'd consider "creepy" until now.

I almost feel sorry for her new husband... but he likely knows what he's getting himself into by now.

gigglegirl

jeez I just thought of something else.

What part would you save..... (you know you hear about how some couples save the very top part of their wedding cake, freeze it, and eat it on their first anniversary?)

*shudder*

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
jeez I just thought of something else.

What part would you save..... (you know you hear about how some couples save the very top part of their wedding cake, freeze it, and eat it on their first anniversary?)

*shudder*

Oh oh I thought about it!!
th_LMAO.gif
Would they freeze the bust or head? Head in the freezer. I hope no one goes in the freezer late at night to get ice cream. A possible crap-in-the-pants moment.

user79

I think it looks really ghetto tacky. Also, the notion of eating the bride...macabre.

bebs

uh.. at first I thought it was only the little person on top of the cake that it was.. and then I looked at it.. I mean come on.. who is that self centered to do that?

poor guy really.

plus its creppy.. and what if its like a voodoo doll and when it starts getting cut you feel it to... it was between that and the head in the freezer that really got me.

DominicanBarbie

That's amazing... I can't even make a heart shaped cake! Would I want that for my wedding...no thanks it seems like a waste of cake. It does have a certain wow feature to it... Like wow that's a dumb idea or wow I hope I don't have to eat the head. Or if you have my friends wow I can't believe someone just licked the frosting of the boobs lol