• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

pandamonium tutorial!!

User67

I think this is my favorite tutorial by you yet! I can't wait to try this on myself!
urock.gif

mnf4ever

wow! simply gorgeous! I am a newbie to makeup and your tutorial totally helped me out! thank you so much!

~*Starlicious*~

MAC needs to send you a discount card b/c I saw this on Friday night and it made me pick up this quad -- LOL!! I so was not gonna buy this quad until I saw your TUT!!

suzy_

this is really really pretty!!! ill have to try to use my quad like that!

i had a question, do u happen to have a better picture of your nails like that? i LOVE them. lol

mzreyes

nope sorry! I'd take another pic for you but I just got a fill and changed them completely. lol!!

suzy_

awwwww dang it!! well cute choice!! i need to get my nails did but ive run out of ideas lol