• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

pandamonium tutorial!!

TIERAsta

i LOVE this look. thank you SO much for the tutorial. i bought the pandamonium quad and only used it once. believe me - it didn't even come close to this. i will definetley try it your way!!

rosquared

i used this tutorial for my fotd that i posted yesterday i just wanted to let you know that i credited you for it in that post!
greengrin.gif

jdepp_84

I wasen't sure if I wanted to get the quad, but after your tutorial, I can't wait to get it on my hands! It looks great !!

nunu

lovely tutorial!
i fell in love with the quad after looking at your tutorial and i feel soo lucky i found it on ebay and i got mine today!!
thank you!

alexisdeadly

Ooooh!! You're gorgeous! I love this look. I just got the Pandemonium quad. I am going to try this out. Thank you so much!

TrusyMyEyes

What a great tip. Using a pencil to highlight and than blending with a similar color. Wow! Really pops.

I'm not shady, but I may have kept that one a secret. Such a good idea!

Thanks doll.

prettygirl

you made that seem tooo easy!!! everytime i try to do a smokey eye.. looks like i got punched in the eye! hehe.. but good job!

black_crx

Hey, a few days ago I bought here on specktra the Pandamonium Eyes!!
th_DANCE.gif
Can't hardly wait untill it arrives.. the look you created with it is fantastic!! :goodjob:

Can you please show me a better pic of your nails? I really like the pattern! HOOOT!!