Past Collections Party @ MAC in MD

couturesista

Thanks to fellow Spektralite Heatherbear03, for passing on the info about the past collection party @ MAC in Columbia Mall, MD. I'm super excited I missed alot of collections and hopefully I can catch a few good LE items. Preferred of course is my Spirit Mother- Diana Ross, I sooo missed out on this collection. I'm also looking to grab some Barbie stuff too! If you live in MD hopefully i'll see you there
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

couturesista

I called the Columbia Freestanding store and asked to be added to the list, before I received Heatherbear03's request to PM I think she was saying the MA gets credit for referrals for the party sorry Heatherbear03, the party is May 25 @ 6

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
any suggestions on some great collections from the past? Suggestions on e/s, l/g, blushes and brush sets!

Oh fun! How far back are we talking here? Some of my favorites are:

Your Ladyship Pigment - Antiquitease
Gentle Fumes Quad - Smoke Signals
Don't be Shy Blush - Barbie
Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder - Barbie
Sweetness l/g - Barbie
Moonflower e/s - Strange Hybrid
Rose Blanc e/s - Strange Hybrid
New Vegas MSF - McQueen

Aire de Blue Pigment - Danse
French Grey e/s - Danse
Gold Dusk Pigment - Sundressing

thelove4tequila

Huh? I've never heard of anything like this. Soooo they will have past collection products available to purchase? Interesting.

MAC_Whore

It's like a small, regional version of big EL Warehouse sales. Kind of like the coolest,most glamourous garage sale ever.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I want to go!! I wish that they would do this in Seattle but that will never happen! Have fun!
smiles.gif

They need to work on getting more freestandings first.
lol.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They need to work on getting more freestandings first.
lol.gif

Ya know...they could sure bring a freestanding here to Omaha, and I'd be first in line for opening!!

couturesista

7 more days to go! I've been working mad overtime to have extra money to spend at the event. I really want some MSF and of course as mentioned before Diana collection, i'm really interested in the bronzing stick that came in her collection. I missed out on Barbie too
ssad.gif
If I score big at the event I may have to pass on some summer collections that weren't to exciting. I'll Keep you guys posted!!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
2005- Celebrity pink blush from Diana Collection.
If I had the opportunity to get this one.. it would be amazing!

I'll keep an eye out for this, maybe I can score two and possibly do a sell or swap with you!
thmbup.gif

Angelah

They probably won't have anything from a couple years ago.. mostly from '07. We have these events all the time and it is basically products that we haven't RTVed yet and want to see what we can get rid of first.

greatscott2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'll keep an eye out for this, maybe I can score two and possibly do a sell or swap with you!
thmbup.gif

OMG,
th_worship.gif
this would be AWESOME!!

Other good ones from the Diana collection are Miss Ross lipstick and both Eyeshadow quads are beautiful.

Tashona Helena

^^Well I'm not expecting anything extravagant and rare, if I get some paint pots from MC Queen and some other cool stuff I'd be satisfied. I really wish I could reverse time and not have cracked my Blue Absinthe (Ornamentalism) eyeshadow tho. If they'd have that I think I'd cry lol.

I just called the store. I'm looking forward to it! I hope I feel better by then so I can actually do my eyes! My allergies have been driving me up the wall.
ssad.gif

elongreach

I just want to get some bases and maybe some more eyeshadows to add to my collection. I didn't know there were going to be so many people there. They are allowing me to come at 8:30 because they already have 100 people for 6:30. So hopefully, there is something left when I get there.

lipshock

I would just like to say that when I used to work at the FS in Columbia, our stock room had a lot of items from old collections. :] If those items are still there, I'm sure those going are not going to be disappointed. Have fun, ladies!

:[ I miss those girlies so much at that store!