Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamqueen
Does anyone know if it will be for purchase on nordstrom.com or do I have to travel?

I am going to be broke by September!

last years anniversary collection was available online and it was available for pre order. thats how i got mine. so hopefully it will the same way!!

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
I discovered MAC in July-August and I didn't know if Tailormade collection came to France.

Nope, We didn't get Tailormade in France.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_blonde
New Fluidlines?! MUST. get. I wonder what the brown is like... I'd like something a bit cooler-toned than Dipdown.

I don't think the brown is cool toned. That was one of the things I told the MA, that I wish they had a taupe brown like duck or a charcoal and she said that at update many people suggested the same thing.

lianna

poppy_z: It should lauch about mid-July
smiles.gif

Kristen

Oh one question... since you saw the palettes, are they set up like the normal palettes (6 shadows horizontally) or like the 2005 holiday ones (6 shadows in a grid)?

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy z
I discovered MAC in July-August and I didn't know if Tailormade collection came to France.

the MAC Store in Köln Germany had it, maybe they'll get this one aswell...hopefully!!!

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
the MAC Store in Köln Germany had it, maybe they'll get this one aswell...hopefully!!!

i cross my fingers! i hope my dear friend Miss Behave would accept to (help me out)
lol.gif
if the collection comes in Germany
smiles.gif

(edited out CP ref - please PM member directly or list request in CB)

lisaroberts

Nordstrom Annivery Sale Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
Can you believe I didn't write that down!! It's either July 14th or July 17th. Lets be safe and say mid July for their anniversary sale.

From the nordstrom.com site:

Anniversary Sale - Friday, July 14 - Sunday, July 30

Which means pre-sells will start July 9th. hth

marykelancey

Just wanted to thank you for going to all the trouble of writing it down. We all love sneak peaks, even if it is just the idea!

MACmermaid

deep dark crimson fluidline?!
yahoo.gif

and the palettes sound awesome too! can't wait! thanks for letting us know
smiles.gif

nora_e

Thank you SO MUCH for posting all of this! The Nordstrom palettes and holiday palettes are the two high points of the MAC year for me.

IIRC from last year's threads, MAC creates the anniversary collection for Nordstrom because they were the first major department store to carry the line.

They started the sale at 6 a.m. last year, so I'll be up early on July 14!

mare

Wow, thanks for all that info! Question, though -- any idea what the fifth lip kit contains? There's a listing for beige, tan, coral, and plum lips... I'm thinking the last one might be pink? Just wondering.

Looks like my Nordie's ann'y haul will be smaller than usual, though. Cool eye palette, probably 2 lipglasses and maybe one fluidline. Lip kits contingent on finding out what the fifth one is.

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mare
Wow, thanks for all that info! Question, though -- any idea what the fifth lip kit contains? There's a listing for beige, tan, coral, and plum lips... I'm thinking the last one might be pink? Just wondering.

Looks like my Nordie's ann'y haul will be smaller than usual, though. Cool eye palette, probably 2 lipglasses and maybe one fluidline. Lip kits contingent on finding out what the fifth one is.

I forgot to add the pink. I've edited to add it.