Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I forgot to add the pink. I've edited to add it.

I don't see any pink lip kit info on your first post. Where did you edit it??

72Cosmo

Did you find it? It's added. I'll add it here too.

Pink Lips
Angel (Frost)
Sweetie (lustre)
Spear Creamy light pink gloss

devin

oh boy! i am in so much trouble! This doesn't make any sense. Mac has got to stop this or I am going to stay broke!
lol.gif

HOTasFCUK

PLEASEEEEE somebody find out if this will be released anywhere in Canada!!! i'm dying to see pictures as well!!!!

productjunkie

Just got back from UPDATE today. So awesome ladies! I have never been so excited for all of the upcoming launches before.

And yes Patternmaker will be at the Bay! And its really awesome. All of the other products are all limited edition.
Enjoy

YOOTOPiA

from what i've heard it'll be available internationally at select locations in august.

the brush bag descriptions: for the one with 129, 239, 219, 266, 316 in a canvas fabric bag, featuring green lacquered handles with gold ferrules.
the other set with 168, 190, 194, 212, 252 in a canvas fabric bag, featuring purple lacquered handles with gold ferrules.

onzgurl

I was wondering if someone could tell me what pre-sale means? Does that mean we could pay for it in advance ?

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzgurl
I was wondering if someone could tell me what pre-sale means? Does that mean we could pay for it in advance ?

Yes usually you give them your cc# and when the items are released you can pick them up or have them shipped to you

missmarkers

i definitely cant wait for the warm eyes!

and i think that it's sooo annoying that mac always has the same brushes in their sets. i know that they just had a new set (last year, tailormade) but still.

I was told by a MA today that we might be seeing these in within the next TWO WEEKS! I don't know if this is for preview/pre-sale purposes or for actual sale, but it would still be great news!

Nordy's does have Half-Yearly (a very big deal in Nordstrom-land) coming up beginning June 7th, when all of the fall fashions come in already marked down (!!!!!) and so maybe they are trying to get patternmaker at least for pre-sale in time for Half-Yearly?

...get out your credit cards...

nora_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
question... are the lip sets going to be in a palette orrrrrrr like the holiday sets?

They are palettes! I was wondering that too. The caption in the Shop Etc. pic identifies the top/left palette as cool eyes, the middle palette as warm eyes, and the bottom/right one as a lip palette.

http://img.makeupalley.com/3/7/7/2/484917.jpeg
(From steph9 on MUA)

I wonder if there's a lip brush in there too. The square shape is really cute. I wasn't too intrigued before, but I might get one now.

lianna

You know the lip sets mentioned right in the very first post? Are they gonna be like the Treasures lip sets released with the holiday collection last year??

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
You know the lip sets mentioned right in the very first post? Are they gonna be like the Treasures lip sets released with the holiday collection last year??

The lip sets are in palette form with 2 lipstick shades and one gloss.