Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
I think they are gonna be matte like Royal Wink, Dipdown etc from the colour descriptions.

I heard the brown one was metallic
th_confused_new.gif

FlaLadyB

JUST GOT A BUNCH OF THE FOLDOUTS AND A LOOK AT SOME OF THE PALETTES so I can do preorders!
smiles.gif

I believe someone posted this foldout already but here it is again!

PATTERNMAKERfoldoutwithnames.jpg

divaster

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but how long are these brushes in the special sets? I know they are shorter than the regular brushes, but how much shorter?

onzgurl

could someone tell me what are the compacts next to the e/s ? One on the right corner and one on the left corner. Are they blushes? or Pressed Powder? Tia !

lianna

I think the one on the left is an Iridescent Pressed powder while the one on the right seems to be a blush cos it looks a little smaller but I don't actually know for sure...HTHs!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
I think the one on the left is an Iridescent Pressed powder while the one on the right seems to be a blush cos it looks a little smaller but I don't actually know for sure...HTHs!

I agree.

addicted_2color

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzgurl
could someone tell me what are the compacts next to the e/s ? One on the right corner and one on the left corner. Are they blushes? or Pressed Powder? Tia !

The one on the right is:

Powder blush in Overprint and Flush Naked ($17.50 US)

The one on the left is:

Iridescent powder/pressed in freeform and belightful ($20.00 US)

HTH

shriekingviolet

I know I'm in the minority here but I think the packaging is pretty. I don't like the pouches that come with the brushsets so much, but I wasn't planning to buy them anyway. The compact packaging is pretty enough though that I know I'm going to be tempted to buy things (like the iridescent pressed powder) that I wasn't eyeing before!

lianna

For all the Singaporean gals out there Pattern Maker will hit counters next week! I'm so excited
smiles.gif

The SA told me that while I was there today but I'm not sure if we're getting the IPPs, blushes, lipglasses and fluidlines or not cos she didn't mention them, only the palettes and brush sets and we didn't get all the extra stuff like the lipglasses with Tailormade last year either.

Hopefully the fluidlines and all the other stuff come in though cos I'm lemming all 3 of them!

lianna

Pattern Maker's out in Singapore!! Can't believe it but I called the counter up and they told me it's in, and we'll be getting the whole collection, fluidlines and all!
smiles.gif

Too bad I'm having exams this week or I'll go down right now!

midgetfury74

So i went to my Nordies today and PRESELL has already STARTED! and on top of that they are almost out... AGH! so i suggest if you are wanting this collection make friends with the MA at your counter and get your name down for what you want to buy. Officially they are starting to sale the MAC anniversary collection on JULY 14TH...but im going to be getting mine the night before. today i made a huge CP...so if you dont have a Nordies or just want to make sure you get yours let me know and ive got you covered. I have to say each palette lokks fabulous! EEEEE!!!! i especially love the tan and beige lip palettes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
So i went to my Nordies today and PRESELL has already STARTED! and on top of that they are almost out... AGH! so i suggest if you are wanting this collection make friends with the MA at your counter and get your name down for what you want to buy. Officially they are starting to sale the MAC anniversary collection on JULY 14TH...but im going to be getting mine the night before. today i made a huge CP...so if you dont have a Nordies or just want to make sure you get yours let me know and ive got you covered. I have to say each palette lokks fabulous! EEEEE!!!! i especially love the tan and beige lip palettes.

i had no idea that they would be selling out that fast =( did you happen to see the brush sets? if not thank you anyway

llucidity

Heard the Warm palette is already OOS in Singapore! That's fast. I thought Cool palette would sell out first. Anyhow, I'm happy with my Cool eyes. LOL

gwenivypage

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74

How do you do a pre-order at Nordies? Do you have to leave your credit card? How does it all work? Can somebody explain it to me? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwenivypage
How do you do a pre-order at Nordies? Do you have to leave your credit card? How does it all work? Can somebody explain it to me? Thanks.

You either go in or call a counter and they get your info (Name, address, credit card #, what you'd like to pre sell) and you are not charged until early that morning, July 14th. Then you pick it up or have it sent to you anytime after that. If you are finding some Nordstrom's who are 'out of stock', have the counter call other stores until they find you what you want- it is not only Nordstrom policy, it is their job
smiles.gif

Also, if you are near a store and like certain departments (shoes, clothing, accessories), they should be pre-selling fall merch at Anniversary prices (on sale!), so you might want to ask them about their pre-sales, too!

Hope this helps somewhat.

Cleopatra

Oohhhhhhhhh I really REALLY want some of these. Is anyone able to help me with a CP as I won't be able to get my hands on these being located in Australia
ssad.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Oohhhhhhhhh I really REALLY want some of these. Is anyone able to help me with a CP as I won't be able to get my hands on these being located in Australia
ssad.gif

I am already sending patternmaker to someone in Australia, you might as well come along for the ride!
smiles.gif
just pm me