Pattern Maker 2006 (Nordstrom Exclusive) Anniversary '06

CrimsonCountess

Fluidlines are my new fav in this unbearable hot weather so I will be all over those. I will have to see the other stuff up close and personal and compare to the rest of my collection first.

AudreyNicole

I have a question... for those of you that preordered these, can you preorder and pay with cash or does it have to be a credit card?

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have a question... for those of you that preordered these, can you preorder and pay with cash or does it have to be a credit card?

In previous years I've paid with cash instore.. even if you use a CC, they charge right away, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use cash. HTH!

eponine

hey ladies, if anyone is looking to presell this collection, you can give me a call on or after the 19th... my name is brooke, and i work at the park meadows nordstrom in colorado, the phone number is 303-799-3400 ext. 1420. if anyone has any questions about anything regarding presales/the collection, feel free to pm me or just post here.
smiles.gif

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
hey ladies, if anyone is looking to presell this collection, you can give me a call on or after the 19th... my name is brooke, and i work at the park meadows nordstrom in colorado, the phone number is 303-799-3400 ext. 1420. if anyone has any questions about anything regarding presales/the collection, feel free to pm me or just post here.
smiles.gif

What's the shipping? Oh, and your tax rate?

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralenth
What's the shipping? Oh, and your tax rate?

shipping from any nordie's store is a whopping 8.95.
ssad.gif

our tax rate is 5%.

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
shipping from any nordie's store is a whopping 8.95.
ssad.gif

our tax rate is 5%.

5%! Wow. That's so looooooooooooow. I'll be sure to give you a call next week. Any particular time?

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralenth
5%! Wow. That's so looooooooooooow. I'll be sure to give you a call next week. Any particular time?

oh yeesh, i just realized i have most of that week off... i'll be there monday the 19th from 2-10(mountain time) and saturday the 24th from 12-8.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjwc
Does anyone know how much the brush set with the 190 brush will be?

both sets are 47.
smiles.gif

shygirl

I placed my preorder at Nordstrom and forgot which lip shade I chose. Doh!

Will the lipsticks and glosses be full size? Which of the items is a new shade?

lianna

Pink Lips
Angel (Frost)
Sweetie (Lustre)
Spear - creramy light pink (gloss)*

Beige Lips
Twig
Delish(Frost)
Composed -Sandy tan lipgloss with gold pearlized pigment*

Coral Lips
Rambling Rose (Frost)
Coralside - deep orange brown (cream)*
Almost Pink - Soft peach gloss iwht white pearlized pigment*

Tan Lips
Chintz (Frost)
By Design - Soft brown with silver pearlized pigments (Frost)*
Gold Shape - light gold with soft pink shimmer(Gloss)*

Plum Lips
Media - deep plummy wine red (Satin)
New York Apple - pinky red with pink pearlized pigments (Frost)
Elle - white with pink pearl (gloss)

Those marked with an * are new, the rest are existing or repromotes like Elle lipgloss. Somebody told me eariler that these are in palette form but the new lipglosses e.g. Soft Edge, Coral Grade, Pinkular and Rule of Plum should be full sized.

I placed my preorder last night (!), and the counter had promo cards for the sets with pictures of the brushes and bags, all of the lip sets (I thought she said 6, but maybe it was 5) and the eye sets. The packaging is lovely, even on the full size products, they have some ornamentation that is great!

The eye palettes are half current MAC colors, half limited edition for the line colors, which is neat, I think.

They had Canadian pricing on the cards, so I am guessing the collection will be available internationally.

If you live near a Nordstrom, you might want to stop by and take a look at the promo cards, they gave me a good idea of what everything would look like. The MA said they'd have actual product in store two weeks before the launch (so, July 1st?) to show to customers for pre-order.

...Now I just have to wait an awful month until I can get my stuff!

Eemaan

anyone know if the fluidlines are metallic of matt? we need more matt fluidlines!!!! Lure was all metallic

chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurachicken
I placed my preorder last night (!), and the counter had promo cards for the sets with pictures of the brushes and bags, all of the lip sets (I thought she said 6, but maybe it was 5) and the eye sets. The packaging is lovely, even on the full size products, they have some ornamentation that is great!

The eye palettes are half current MAC colors, half limited edition for the line colors, which is neat, I think.

They had Canadian pricing on the cards, so I am guessing the collection will be available internationally.

If you live near a Nordstrom, you might want to stop by and take a look at the promo cards, they gave me a good idea of what everything would look like. The MA said they'd have actual product in store two weeks before the launch (so, July 1st?) to show to customers for pre-order.

...Now I just have to wait an awful month until I can get my stuff!

What do the brush sets look like?

incompletekatie

Does anyone know if House of Fraser in the UK will get this collection in? They got tailormade last year. And when willit be realsed in the UK? When is it released in the US?

addicted_2color

*EDIT* whooops, nevermind. I didn't see these were already posted. But these show a little of each section. Sorry :/

sorry if this has been posted somewhere on this site, but I got this yesterday, just thought I'd share. I hope I'm putting it in the right spot.

14lmzk7.jpg

Then close up shots clockwise:

14lmu1d.jpg

14lmuip.jpg

14lmxp1.jpg

14lmwzm.jpg

Hope this helps.

lianna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
anyone know if the fluidlines are metallic of matt? we need more matt fluidlines!!!! Lure was all metallic

I think they are gonna be matte like Royal Wink, Dipdown etc from the colour descriptions.