Pearl Whitening Collection AKA La Perle de Chanel

ashievic

I have a back up of Chanel Notorious. Guess if I am ever desperate for cash, eBay would love to have me list it.....

juujubes

I hope they still plan to release the cream blush...and I especially hope that it's different from the other pink cream blushes to justify buying.

AWESOME!!!!!
th_thstars.gif
Really great choices!!! I'm so over this cold weather too---expecting more snow tomorrow.
ohboy.gif
Let's just say I love both of the blushes in this collection so much that I bought a backup of each. Crescendo looks beautiful on its own but layered over Invitation, it is even more stunning. Invitation is a peachy pink with lovely shimmer; different enough to own :) I hope this gets released in the U.S for you ladies!

ashievic

I haven't seen Invitation pop up at Selfridges yet. So as a last resort, if it is released in Europe, I could get it there. I got the orange mascara from Chanel summer 2014 there. I love it, it is more of a burnt orange, love it!!!!

laurennnxox

How much is Selfridges shipping to the US? I've always heard it's prohibitive.
Too much, in my opinion! Haha. Sorry, I don't know the exact price. I checked once when Dior released an exclusive highlighter over there. I didn't order it-- and thank goodness! It was terrible!

Winthrop44

Too much, in my opinion! Haha. Sorry, I don't know the exact price. I checked once when Dior released an exclusive highlighter over there. I didn't order it-- and thank goodness! It was terrible!
Yeah...I'm thinking I'll only get Invitation if Chanel.com eventually offers it, Nordies Anniversary sale has it, or possibly Izzys. If none of those routes pan out I think I won't bother.

laurennnxox

Yeah...I'm thinking I'll only get Invitation if Chanel.com eventually offers it, Nordies Anniversary sale has it, or possibly Izzys. If none of those routes pan out I think I won't bother.
I feel you! I would looove to have this blush. It's so pretty! Fingers crossed it shows up somewhere for us U.S. gals!!

Medgal07

Let's just say I love both of the blushes in this collection so much that I bought a backup of each. Crescendo looks beautiful on its own but layered over Invitation, it is even more stunning. Invitation is a peachy pink with lovely shimmer; different enough to own :) I hope this gets released in the U.S for you ladies!
That sounds absolutely gorgeous. I don't back up much but when you love it---you love it!!!!!!! Good for you!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Psych1

This threads been pretty slow for awhile now, but thought I'd pop in to share that I picked up Intemporel NP at a boutique yesterday. I was going to get Crescendo as well, but they were sold out. I'll probably go ahead and order it online bc it's really such a gorgeous, cool-toned pink.
9bc0e18f_image.jpeg

ashievic

The 146 lipstick arrived today. I used the Chanel clear gloss with the sparkles in it, and jazzed it up a bit.

Miss QQ

So here's a beautiful gem that got past me so I just got it. It would fit in perfectly with this collection. RA 146 - Craquante - SUPER pretty slight warm medium straight up princess pink. :love: Its basically the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse lipstick that we all loved.
I got Craquante today & LOVE it! Definitely agree it is the slightly warmer version of Joyeuse.  Thanks again for pointing it out!! :heart:
I have to look at it again! Slightly warmer version of Joyeuse sounds perfect. Helps to know you love it too. Eta: I just went by the counter and got to know that this is not a new shade from this collection. It wasn't displayed there, but with the regular RAs. I love it instantly. Now the RCs are launching next Friday. I don't know if I shall wait to see all of them before buying, maybe there is a similar shade in the RC?

MissTania

I got my Crescendo blush and BU today, and I love it!!! It is so perfect, despite the colour looking really bright, it can be applied softly and is buildable.

heart.gif
One of my all time fave JC's.

Winthrop44

Eta: I just went by the counter and got to know that this is not a new shade from this collection. It wasn't displayed there, but with the regular RAs. I love it instantly. Now the RCs are launching next Friday. I don't know if I shall wait to see all of them before buying, maybe there is a similar shade in the RC?
I don't think so Miss QQ, unless you will be getting different shades of RCs than over here there is nothing like Craquante in that line. It is part of the perm RAs, and we were mentioning earlier (not sure if it was this thread tho) that we didn't know how we missed it. Thanks to elegant-one for bringing it to our attention!
bouquet.gif

elegant-one

I don't think so Miss QQ, unless you will be getting different shades of RCs than over here there is nothing like Craquante in that line. It is part of the perm RAs, and we were mentioning earlier (not sure if it was this thread tho) that we didn't know how we missed it. Thanks to elegant-one for bringing it to our attention!
bouquet.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

I got my Crescendo blush and BU today, and I love it!!! It is so perfect, despite the colour looking really bright, it can be applied softly and is buildable.

heart.gif
One of my all time fave JC's.
cheerleader.gif
Yay Miss Tania---I knew you'd love Crescendo!!! ENJOY!!!